Cricket Coach 1.01 Reports

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Timewell said:
Oli and Glenn are aware of these, I think. Perhaps not the Manhatten graph though...it works fine for me :S

Tried to do a screenshot but cocked it up.

I'll show you..

Except I can't do a screenshot in the normal way.

Ie, Press Print screen, go to paint, but paste option is grey. :mad:

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
I can't play the new version, although I could play the first one :crying

Attachments

• Cricket coach.bmp
    15.6 KB · Views: 62

Qadir236

School Cricketer
im exactly the same as adarsh.
thanks guys for taking on board my request.
as i said - gimme a mail anytime!

Timewell

School Cricketer
Adarsh said:
I can't play the new version, although I could play the first one :crying

For a quicker response, I would advise that you e-mail the tech support address and explain your problem, when it occurs etc - giving your specs. If you want to wait, you could just hope that either Oli or Glenn stumble across this.

Oli Norwell

School Cricketer
For version 1.01 we tried some alternative settings with the Softwrap 'wrapper'

If version 1.01 doesn't work and yet version 1.00 did work, please don't panic. A new version will be released shortly that removes these options. Obviously they didn't help quite as much as they suggested they would!

One other thing, if you are getting a '32-bit buffer' error, then it is related to your graphics card. It may be that it doesn't have the memory to run the game.

Oli

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Welldone Cricket Coach team, If this EA they would never do this, I download it, and it works great with no Bugs, however it crashes after a match, How can i solve that problem ?

baz_m

School Cricketer
errorwhileinstalling6rz.jpg

happens while trying to install, has happened many of times...happened with the he 1st version but downloaded properly off planetcricket.org mirror site.. when i download off cricketcoach site and install it doesnt work someone help!!

usy

Chairman of Selectors
did you un-install the older CC version before tryed to install this one ?

bozo2c

School Cricketer
Other funny things :
: 1 test England vs Aus Nov 9th , the shield game over laps the 1st days play and you have test players from australia playing both Test and State game.

: 3rd test England scored 554 Aus scored 666 ( :upray ) then england declared 4/132 leaving me 30 mins to score 20 runs or england to bowl me out.

: ive spent 4 - 5 hours playing and have had at least 5 random crashes.
it seems when you check a players score ie:Ponting hit 222 and check the graph it just goes.

: Havnt had a crash from main screen or while playing just when i go to check other stats during match.

Hope this helps. ;)

Sureshot

Executive member
How do you do screenshots on this?

When I try the normal way (Press print screen then paste into paint) it doesn't work.

Dez

Club Captain
I found it interesting that I was coaching Victoria and I was playing against New South Wales, the thing that confused me was that Michael Vaughan and Graham Thorpe are playing for New South Wales any idea why?

Users who are viewing this thread