Cricket Coach 2007 Questions

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here is a thread for where you can ask your questions about the game.

I have a question, where are the html scorecards stored?

I'll try here as well as no answer elsewhere ;)

1. Do out of form players gradually recover form without playing (i.e. equivalent of regaining confidence in the 2nd XI), or do you need to get them in the 1st XI and hope they have a good game?

2. Similarly is there a natural drop in form for players on +++, which will balance out the perfomances a little?

3. Do players develop/drop in ratings, so it's worthwhile holding onto the 45 rated 18 years olds, and do they develop without 1st XI cricket?

Answers to AlexB's questions:

1. I imagine so, sorry don't know much else on this one.

2. Again, I imagine so, they will not stay on +++ forever hopefully :p ,unless their name is Owais Shah.

3. Yes players to develop and drop in rating I think, otherwise the game could not really carry on, as in every game you play as England say, only a certain set of players will have the high ratings.

Hope this helps, could help that much because hey are questions based on the future and I haven't played the game much ;)

Could you give me any good tips for when bowling i.e how to break partnerships or restrict runs...and help with the bowling plans?

Is there a way of making the simulating fast because it took like half an hour to sim at the start of the season.

I have had this problem as well, but it did not take me anywhere near this amount of time to do it. It was just a tedious amount of time. glenn, is there any way you could simulate a county Championship match all at once, so that the game advances by 4 days after it, unless there is any urgent message?

Users who are viewing this thread