Ask Questions to the Cricket Coach Development Team!

puddleduck said:
What a load of rubbish mate, they are trying to make a game to make them money, why does that mean they need to be molly coddled and told everythings rosy?

If this was freeware, then fair enough, but it isn't. It is a product that they expect people to pay upwards of ?20 for. Looking through the bugs the game has no depth whatsoever. It lacks in anything but pretty visuals. So end of the day, there is more than just bugs to be dissapointed with. I could go on and on listing where this game fails to deliver, but I have neither the will nor time.

You ask how many games of this type are released.. well Icc2005 for one, and that plays like cricket. How many more do you need? These sorts of games are supposed to be long-term games that can occupy a gamer for ages, despite the few clones there was only ever Champ Man on the Pc, and noone needed another management game. Sorry if I sound like I am ranting, but to ask paying public to "put up" with a half finished product that lacks in any depth just because there is only one other game of its type out, well thats just tosh.

I think that everyone at the moment is so infuriated by the bugs in the game that they are writing it off completely. I'd say that the game has a lot of potential and when the bugs are fixed, people will appreciate it more.

Even EA Sports Cricket 2005, did'nt have that amount of Bugs, what do you say about that ?

Last edited:
How would you know?

Nice editing there

Off topic:Spot the word.

usy said:
Even EA Sports Cricket 2006, did'nt have that amount of Bugs, what do you say about that ?

I say that you're hardly helping!

Sure...the game has bugs. But, unlike EA Sports, I know that the team behind Cricket Coach are looking at them and are working on fixing them. Perhaps if people gave more details on the bugs that they have been receiving instead of "Loads of bugs" or "this game is full of bugs" then the developers would be able to have a basis to work on.

It's very easy to criticise something, it's much harder to praise it.

Ok, sorry, best of luck CC team.

Bug I found -

In ODI matches 33 Overs were apparently lost due to rain, play still continued and 50 Overs were played. Duckworth/Lewis is essential in any cricket game and you haven't included it :(

kweek - if the test version you played doesn't have any of these bugs in it...... why was that not released? Surely a test version should have more bugs in it than the released version?

If anyone bought a game like this from the shops, they'd take it back straight away.

ALL one day games are very unrealistic, how often does a team score 130 for 2 from 50 overs? I dont think you would get that happen many times.

I think the pacing for one day games needs to have a serious makeover, and maybe even completely redo it because its not very good. It doesnt seem that pitch conditions are taken into account well either, on a turning track no spinners on either side took wickets, dissapointing again.

The game does have potential, but surely it should have been thoroughly tested before a demo was released.

One more thing, the game is called cricket coach, but where exactly do you coach the team? As far as I have seen so far, the only "coaching" you do is picking the team and negotiation contracts, not even a mention of training, and the tactics tab is basically a squad selection tab, maybe it should be renamed to avoid confusion because there are no tactics involved in selecting a squad, maybe if you were to tell them set instructions, then yes tactics should be the tab name, but otherwise, no.

Certainly I do feel that even ?19.99 is too much to ask for - at the moment. You should of released a 6 Month demo before you released the Softwrap so that we could tell you the bugs before you released the game, it's important to know what other people think.

Hello Cricket Coach team - Being serious I have this question

When it was early going to be released but you's found a bugs and the game was delayed, did you test the game after fixing the bugs ? If you did, why are the Bugs and error messages still there ?

Maybe it's because they are different bugs that were not noticed?

So this tells they were careless about them ?
If we point them in 10mins why can't they point them in all those days ?

How can they not notice it I mean all of us have

Wildwil said:
How can they not notice it I mean all of us have

It depends which bugs you're talking about. From what I have seen, not everyone has been receiving the same bugs.

Timewell said:
It depends which bugs you're talking about. From what I have seen, not everyone has been receiving the same bugs.
Any particular reason why u are supporting the CC team blindly??

Users who are viewing this thread