Cricket Coach 2007

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
why did you still didnt implement training features? And tell us about the new generated players skills in the old game they all the generated players were rubbish and they didnt seems to improved over the course of time.
Training isn't a priority for us to be honest. Regens are better now (they tend to be around 20 as opposed to 25 in last years version). Hopefully it'll mean more youngsters will come through.

what about International series mode? will we be able to play series of 2 teams of different save game for eg one in 2021 and one 2010? like we can do with county teams in ICC games.
You can only do international series against the top international sides as they are at the start of a game. The group of teams includes Holland and Ireland etc.

Most importantly what is the price of the current title ,It shouldnt be more than the last version.
It won't be more than last years - although given that it was a budget price I'm not sure how you can expect it to be less.

There is an unofficial player editor that I've written, hopefully that will be released when the game is.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
And when will the game be released?

Cricketweb reported it would be released today (or yesterday for those in the UK - Friday), but I see no details

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
And when will the game be released?

Cricketweb reported it would be released today (or yesterday for those in the UK - Friday), but I see no details
I can only presume that date has been taken from the Midas website. We don't have a confirmed release date yet, when we do we'll let everyone know I'm sure.

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good luck guys with the game. Hopefully i would have saved enough to buy this one. Will it be released in India? If yes for how much?

Allrounder18

Banned

You can only do international series against the top international sides as they are at the start of a game. The group of teams includes Holland and Ireland etc.

There is an unofficial player editor that I've written, hopefully that will be released when the game is.

What a point of international series mode without different save games ? one more thing will the stats save for this mode?

Good to hear that editor is comng ,can be editor compatible with later years save game files ,if yes i m definitely buying it if not make it compatible as it wont be too hard to do.

Last edited:

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Hmm, question Glenn

In ICC, if you put a person, such as Shahid Afridi on v. aggressive, he would spank like 37 off 28, or something of the sort

but in Cricket Coach, when you do that, its more like 29 off 36, so 300+ totals are difficult to achieve

Has this been fixed?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
What a point of international series mode without different save games ? one more thing will the stats save for this mode?

Good to hear that editor is comng ,can be editor compatible with later years save game files ,if yes i m definitely buying it if not make it compatible as it wont be too hard to do.
He didn't understand your question I presume, he certainly didn't answer it properly.

What he meant Glenn, was can you use a saved team in the one off series mode?

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
aus5892 - I did understand the question and my answer was perfectly clear. The international series mode lets you setup one off series (Tests, ODIs, Twenty20's) between the ten test playing nations and the likes of Holland, Ireland etc. You cannot use teams from save games. The idea is that you can use the Cricket Coach database/engine to simulate real life matches.

zMario - our testers were a lot happier with the batting tactics this year. The balance between going attacking/defensive should feel more as though you are in control.

allrounder18 - the editor is for pre-game data. It won't work with save games (purely because they are saved in a different format).

Freddie2007

School Cricketer
With the editor can you change the names of the tournaments and cups so they are proper (eg. Regional Trophy to Friends Provident Trophy) as I know you can't use proper names due to licenses and copyright. Also I noticed an error when viewing the screenshots on Cricket Web where on one of them it said that the West Indies series was 3 tests and the India series was 4 tests, in real life it should be 4 tests for the West Indies and 3 tests for India.

Users who are viewing this thread