Cricket Coach 2011 Release Date

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Cricket Coach 2011 will be released on Friday 22nd October 2010. Available for ?19.99 via digital download from cricketcoachgame.com. For those that have pre-ordered there will be 2-3 beta releases before the official release.
Oil Norwell has also released the first set of screenshots for this title. For more information visit PlanetCricket?s Cricket Coach 2011 page.

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi. Thanks.

Do you know what different it will be from CC2010?
I ordered CC2010 a month ago and guys told me it was the same as CC2009. But for some reason I had not played CC2009 I think, because here you could be the coach of Norway and other Divison 5 & Divison 6 teams, which was very cool. Unfortunatley there are only fake players, but that is not a big problem since the editor is always included.

So should I be getting the CC2011 version? Because I am quite satisfied with 2010 :)

anakwalajinn added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Didn't read the link you posted, my bad. But my post is still "repliable" :D

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Too costly game. It's 1200 INR for us. Simulation 2d Game and this costly?

Ashes 2009 was not even half of this. It was 500 INR.

Still Ashes was pirated and now this is ought to. I hope OLI and people realize this.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Too costly game. It's 1200 INR for us. Simulation 2d Game and this costly?

Ashes 2009 was not even half of this. It was 500 INR.

Still Ashes was pirated and now this is ought to. I hope OLI and people realize this.

It ought to be pirated? What kind of a comment is that?

If you want to play this game, you'll pay the price for it. No wonder small gaming companies die off when people say games "ought" to be pirated.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
See I am really being honest. Nobody will buy 1200 INR games that too a Simulation game.

If they are getting this game for say around 100-150 INR then obviously they will go there.

It will be good if the Team Of Cricket Coach realize this and reduce the cost of this game.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I doubt Oli will be able to, but even then. If you cannot afford the game, you shouldn't play the game, its as simple as that.

You're being honest? You're saying that someone in Asia has the right to make illegal copies of this game? Its both illegal and immoral.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
WTH... When did I say it's right to make illegal copies?

I just said that it's going to be pirated and pirated CD's are going to be sold of more then buying the actual game for 1200 INR.

I never said it's right but come on.. You need to face the truth. For Indian's spending 1200 INR is same like for you spending 1200 $.

(Trying to make you imagine)

rahulkhush added 6 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Also If you see I am to making a Management Game and just a difference I am not releasing the OFFLINE version. It's going to be just online.

So I know how does it feel to see your product not get that value that it deserves

But I am just making some things clear.

1200 is too costly for a game and people will definitely not buy it. Now at the same time if they are getting this Pirated, they will.

Obviously if you are getting a burger at 1$ as well as a 12 piece pizza at 1$ you will obviously go and buy a pizza other then having a burger.

Same here, people will definitely buy a pirated Cricket Coach that will cost around 100 INR then buy 1200 INR Legal copy.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
"Still Ashes was pirated and now this is ought to."

Your exact words, the word ought means, that its the duty of people to do something. So you're saying its someones right to make illegal copies.

Either way, I cannot stop pirates, but I can speak out about how they're ruin small companies.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi. Thanks.

Do you know what different it will be from CC2010?
I ordered CC2010 a month ago and guys told me it was the same as CC2009. But for some reason I had not played CC2009 I think, because here you could be the coach of Norway and other Divison 5 & Divison 6 teams, which was very cool. Unfortunatley there are only fake players, but that is not a big problem since the editor is always included.

So should I be getting the CC2011 version? Because I am quite satisfied with 2010 :)

anakwalajinn added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Didn't read the link you posted, my bad. But my post is still "repliable" :D

CC2010 was the boxed version of CC2009 so they are exactly the same. CC2011 is a completely new version of the game. Has some extra things. Not really sure what those are though. Might want to have a read around the CC forums. Their forums are much better than the ICC ones.

I'd say don't bother buying the new version but then again I don't know what new features are included.

D

Dutch

Actual version had been delayed but beta is available. This is going to be one hell of ? game.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
If you have pre-ordered it you can get the beta release and test it out for Oli.

Users who are viewing this thread