Cricket Coach - Bugs thread

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
I know it's a bit early but I have found a couple of things in the game.

1. When you see other teams ODI scores in the news they are very low, often around 100.

2. At the end of a 50 over innings, both of my openers were still there, but the one who was on strike last had a box saying Fall of wicket with their name and score but no reason for getting out, and they didn't get out.

mikehextall1

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
their are no fielding restrictions implemented in the one day game, some of the bowler types are wrong especially at leicestershire. i had my batsmen on full aggression yet the computer bowled 3 consequitive maidens at me at the end of the innings, and the game crashed completely half way through my first championship game, all that after just 15 mins of playing, theirs alot of work needs to be done before i spend ?25 on that im sorry.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
this is the first game ****ing up error.

I was playing against QLD with Vic. I stumbled to 180 with a supurb 98 out from hussey.

anyway he went out in like the 45th over. after 50 overs i got a message saying 'fall of wicket, hussey, 98' even though he aint been in for 5 overs lol.

then when i went to bowl, for some reason the screen showed Mick Lewis in the bowler 1 AND bowler 2 spots. i went to bowl and it said 'this owler has completed his 10 overs please select another'

so i selected warne and his name came up in both bowling spots, not one as it should

so in the end of the day, i just couldnt bowl and had to quit the game.

apart from that, looks supurb. i love the celebrations with the batsmen walking off.......sad lil dots :p

couple of lil issues with the 2D screen. the batsman dont run when they hit a four, even if the fielder nearly gets it. they just stand there and predict (correctly) that it will be a four

also the fielders are often right on top of the ball near the boundary and they don't pick it up. i mean once or twice yeah with misfields and the commentary could say it was a misfield but this happened with most fours.

also i ran a 4 when i hit the ball to long on, symonds only had about 10 metres to ran, and i came back easily for four.

but yeh these are just minor things except the cant bowl thing, that stopped me from being able to complete my game and im now scared to devote much more time into it because i dont want that to happen and my time get wasted.

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Not ideal but a solution to not being able to bowl would be to "Autoplay" out the rest of the days play.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
ahhh okay ill keep that in mind CC

not too important if i dont play every single ball of every single day as, during my trial period, i am merely testing things out as opposed to playing a proper game.

once there have been some solutions to these bugs though i'll definatly purchase it.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Don't know if the following are bugs or just poor design but here goes -

If for example your on your team management screen and you want to check a players stats so you click on his name, and then push back, it keeps taking you back to your squad instead of the screen you were on. Very annoying.

When searching for players, you put in a parameter like "Only Available players" you click on a player, click back to return and have to keep on redoing your search parameters. Equally as annoying.

I had a batsman bowled on a no-ball, the fielding team celebrated, the batsman walked back, but everything carried on as normal from then on. Just a bit weird.

In my game against Kent, Geraint Jones chased everything in the fine leg region. Poor chap must have been knackered as every sweep or hook he chased all the way to the boundary.

When the scores for Aus v Bangladesh flashed up (which Aus were thrashed in btw) Glenn McGrath was on the bowling figures twice with his 1-63, despite Ponting and Warne having better figures.

Well that was all within about the first 45 minutes of playing, which is pretty impressive going.

As was mentioned above no way I'm spending my money on this. Playing it, it really feels like a half-cooked product.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
some bugs with the 2D screen:

all of my LBW outs have come after it has said sumfin like 'Ponting hits a cover drive' and i hear the hitting sound.

fielders let the ball go right passed them.

nearly all fours are along the ground for the entire way.

the runout....the players didnt even run.

a few bugs with the match screen

i selected Gilly at 7 and cam white at 8

when it came to select the number 7 batsman to come in, i decided to select cam white instead.

when i clicked on cam whites name on the left where the 2 batsman and their confidence, aggression etc are shown, it came up with Gillys innings stats (which were ofcourse empty cos he hadnt batted yet)

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Another little bug, when the news item that I'd thrashed Kent flashed up, I clicked on scorecard and whilst 3 out of 4 innings had the top 3 batsman scores and bowlers figures, in them, the first scorecard summary only had one batsmans score.

Hondo

Club Cricketer
This game is buggy As. My first game was a tour match agains South Africa. Batted first and scored 229 for 1 wicket. Tried bowling, my first over, it keep on syaing that the bowler has bowled 10 overs alreday. Tried selecting another bowler and same result. Tried every single bowler and I get the same message. So then I hit on Autoplay cause I couldn't do anything else, and guess what the game crashed!

Arrrghhh!!! Wont be paying for this game tille they fix all these issues.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Game crashes in full screen and in wondowed it says 'unable to acquire keyboard' i click ok and it says 'unable to initialise system'

Users who are viewing this thread