Cricket Coach - small delay

Oli Norwell

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
As you may have read on www.cricketcoachgame.com the release of Cricket Coach has been delayed slightly due to some gameplay bugs that have surfaced.

The development team discussed at length today whether to release a version tomorrow as planned, or to delay the release to allow us to iron out these small bugs. Ultimately we decided that the best option was to work hard on fixing these small issues, and then release a version once the problems have been sorted.

We know a lot of people had been looking forward to playing the demo tomorrow, sorry for this small delay, we thank you for your patience. You'll be playing the game soon enough I promise!

Oli Norwell
Lead Programmer
Cricket Coach

so when will it be available to download? do you know the exact date looks a great game

baz_m said:
so when will it be available to download? do you know the exact date looks a great game

It'll be available as soon as possible, we're working flat out to fix some issues with the long term play in the game. Once these are sorted we will announce details on downloading the game.

Oli

Dont worry, it definitely is not good, but we would rather like a good game with no (or less) bugs than games with bugs.

I do hope that the demo is released in this month. :)

Hey Oli will there be training system in the game like FM2006 becuz the game look inspired by FM 2005 ,any way it looks like break away all ICC records
BEST OF LUCK
i m looking forward for the retail version

At least they can admit to bugs unlike another certain Cricket Game manufacturer.

Indeed remove the bugs! Good thinking, but why not release the demo now, so that we can get a taste of it. Even if the demo still has a couple of bugs, I'm sure people wouldnt mind, I know I wouldnt, especially if I know the final version won't have them!

Yeah people don't expect a demo to be bug free so you should at least give us the demo how it is and then when you have fixed the bugs just release the full version of the game which has no bugs.

I suppose that's good news. I've really been looking foward to playing this game, but I don't want to be playing it if it's full of bugs, so good decision by the development team I say.

Where's duff - he should've copyrighted the "small delay" statement by now :p

Users who are viewing this thread