Cricket Coach - small delay

Oli Norwell

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience. The chances are a release will be made on March 31st, it's extremely unlikely we will go past this date without making a version available.

Someone asked what the bugs were, well I can confirm the players do in fact play cricket, and not football as suggested :).

The bugs are small things like minor competitions not being completed, text overlapping, random fielder movements etc. The sort of things that don't ruin a game, but things we'd like to clear before letting you all play the game.

Oli Norwell

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
To echo what Oli has said, we have spent the best part of two years working on this title and therefore an extra couple of weeks is nothing if it makes the game that 10-15% more enjoyable to play.

I think waiting a couple of weeks extra won't be too hard - better to wait without the game than wait with a buggy one for a patch.

Glenn Stiemens
Programmer
Rockingham Software Ltd.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Weldone guys, if you have any info about game please send me it at [email protected] I will be looking forword to the game.

scritty

School Cricketer
Oli Norwell said:
Hi everyone,
The bugs are small things like minor competitions not being completed, text overlapping, random fielder movements etc. The sort of things that don't ruin a game, but things we'd like to clear before letting you all play the game.

Oli Norwell

Happy to see proper game testing Oli :)

Mind you - the random fielder movement seems pretty much realistic if you play at the level I play at :D Often look over my shoulder after my "well disguised slower ball" has been slapped - only to find the long off has wandered off to cover boundary so he can chat to the guy at deep point.

Keep up the good work ...

Clarker

newzolt

Club Captain
Nice to see that game testing is being done in this manner.2 weeks is ok for all of us , i suppose?

baz_m

School Cricketer
will it be the softwrap technology like ICC 2005 had?

Bilal91

International Coach
Would there be any updates after the release as Empire(ICC 05) hasn't relesed one for their game...

Ste

Executive member
Yes the downloadable version will use the same softwrap technology as ICC 2005. The makers of Cricket Coach have said they will continue teh development after the release so hopefully this means patches will be released.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
I've probably missed this being typed somewhere, but during as this thread is popular I'll type it here. Is there going to be a version released on a hard copy, by that I mean Disc rather than just for Download?

Users who are viewing this thread