Cricket Enhancer Patch - Comments

Statman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well... I tried it out as it was meant to be. I even installed Ravi's patch as recommended. The good part is that if your batting or the computer is batting, the ball goes of the bat fast and it feels like your taking on the pace of the ball. Its great to see the ball swinging.

Somethings I did not like, the first is that when you are bowling using ravi's patch you cant see diddly.(you could go back and replace the file but thats a drag) The spinners seem to have a great advantage, playing against Warne and Bevan, it spins perfectly, but there is no time to adjust(maybe more practice?) When a fast bowler bowls if the ball is really short it shoots right up, a few no balls would be nice. If the ball bounces to high, you cant time it for a six anymore, the ball goes straight up for a simple catch. Lastly, although the file does enhance the ODI game and you really do have to push to get that run rate up, I only wish that the fielding options would be put back in place so that it would a lil more realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread