Cricket Fantasy Game

Radaga

International Coach
A Cricket Fantasy Game is going to start up.
It will have the same concept as the Soccer game.
You pick a squad of 20 players and a different line-up for each match depending on your own personal preference and weather and pitch conditions.

I would just like people to post here if they would be interested.

Hi joeDoe, it works like this:
You pick a squad of any 20 international cricketers from any team in the world.
Then when we have enough entries i wil set up a round eobin type tournament.
Before each match, i send an email to all of the participants (say about 4 days before the match) which will tell you your next opponent, the match conditions and will ask you to pick your starting 11 players.

The whole thing is like a manger game. You don't actually controll your team, you are just the manager.
It gets put into a game and simulated against your opponent and performs a match.
then you get a winner and a loser.

Scoring works the same way as the current VB series in australia.

Still not sure on anything, post it here and i will try to explain it better.

Also if you want to register for the tournament, you will have to do it in the appropriate topic, which can be found in Fantasy Sports forum and it is the post titled Cricket Registraition

Cheers

I am going to wait for a line-up editor to come out for Cricket 2004, but you can still register now, in the registration topic.

Originally posted by squiz
Can two teams have both Tendullkar?
Yes they can, you can have any players, it doesn't matter if every team has tendulkar.
but you can't have two of the same player in the same team.

ID is planetcricket member name, in your case is squiz

Originally posted by fireburner79
im interested
Well all i would liek you to do at the moment is to apply in the registration topic, you need to put down your ID (fireburner), a team name, your email and a squad of 20 players, then as soon as i have enough people i will contact you and tell you everything in detail.

lol, hey Duane, i wasn't online when u posted that.
I bet you haven't changend your time settings yet, up the top of the page there is a thing called user CP.
Go to options in there and change your time to AEST
(Australian Eastern Standard Time)

C ya at training on monday! :)

Users who are viewing this thread