Cricket Grounds

Perhaps someone should focus a huge amount of effort getting a program together which allows people to edit grandstands from a simple default one, then create a stadium that way.

Once this is done, stadiums can be made by the program users at will.

Similar to a scenario editor for age of empires series, just with stadiums.

I think this is the only way to go...

Id help but I know **** all

3d modelling is much, much more difficult than some people realize. I am learning some basic stuff at the moment, and will take a lot, lot more time since I can successfully something as big-but I would love to help out any ways possible.

3d modelling is much, much more difficult than some people realize. I am learning some basic stuff at the moment, and will take a lot, lot more time since I can successfully something as big-but I would love to help out any ways possible.

very true. It took a lot of time, energy and patience to get to the stage im at with modelling and id consider myself only at intermediate level or less even...

bear this in mind when you put your hand up :onpc

ok guys...i've finally started work on the eden gardens again.
made a lot of improvements and the model is 80% complete.:D

hopefully, if everything goes according to the plan.....eden gardens would replace the SCG within the next two weeks :)

and after that within a span of one month...i'll be completing 3 more stads..

Gadaffi Stadium, Lahore, Pakistan
Asgiriya Stadium,Kandy,Sri Lanka
New Wanderers Stadium,Johannesburg, South Africa

cheers

JK

Excellent news that is Kartik, thanks a lot.
BTW, can you please post some renders of the stadiums in progress?? Thanks.

ok guys...i've finally started work on the eden gardens again.
made a lot of improvements and the model is 80% complete.:D

hopefully, if everything goes according to the plan.....eden gardens would replace the SCG within the next two weeks :)

and after that within a span of one month...i'll be completing 3 more stads..

Gadaffi Stadium, Lahore, Pakistan
Asgiriya Stadium,Kandy,Sri Lanka
New Wanderers Stadium,Johannesburg, South Africa

cheers

JK

Does that mean in the screenies it will be Eden Gardens? I will miss the SCG. Or a you going to add both Eden and Sydney in there so you can get some of both?

Users who are viewing this thread