Cricket Grounds

Does that mean in the screenies it will be Eden Gardens? I will miss the SCG. Or a you going to add both Eden and Sydney in there so you can get some of both?

of course both will be selectable by me for screens ;) Would be nice to see a change from SCG though....

There's as much chance as hondeyho coming back as him becoming good at cricket. I'm a rather creditable source btw :p

that's a shame...he was making some good progress..i wonder what happened to him?

Last edited:
ok...here is the latest render of the eden gardens......
still a lot of things left to be added and it might look a bit weird as its
not been textured yet !!

please post your views ! :)

Attachments

• eden gardens 1.jpg
    eden gardens 1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 168
That's fantastic stuff mate...well done! Also have some reps.
EDIT: Hey jk, what 3d modelling software do you use?(3dsmax I suppose)?And what would be a good one in terms to smaller learning curves as well as convenience(plus scope and depth)? As for the moment I simply use the free alternative named blender.

Last edited:
Although i haven't actually used it myself, i hear Blender3d is actually really darn good...id check it out, especially for less of a learning curve.

LM

EDIT: Hey jk, what 3d modelling software do you use?(3dsmax I suppose)?And what would be a good one in terms to smaller learning curves as well as convenience(plus scope and depth)? As for the moment I simply use the free alternative named blender.

thanx mate...

well..LM's post sums it up nicely !! :)
blender is the right one for you :D

btw, you can also try your hand at milkshape 3D ;)

JK how long did it take you to model that and how hard will it be for me to learn how to do stadia?

just a quick update :-

i have finally finished modelling the entire eden gardens....:)
now..its time for some texturing ;) ! now this part can become really
irritating....a slight mistake and the whole thing can go bizzare :p

will definitely finish it in a couple of days....so stay tuned ! :D

ive pmed lm but no reply so can someone please send me the some modeling tutorials :)

that's a shame...he was making some good progress..i wonder what happened to him?

He just lost interest, got a rather (ugly) girlfriend and sort of just not coming back to the forum altogether. I might be able to get him to give you his lord's he made if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread