slade

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
what program are you using to make the stadium

if you tell us where to get a copy, maybe we could have a go

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Mate I'm sorry but you can't just 'have a go' at 3D modelling - it is one of the hardest things to understand. OK here are your unofficial Friday Screenz of the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi - please bear in mind this is demonstrational only and this stadium model will NOT be used in TCP - I can do much better. Hopefully I will be officialy a TCP member in the next couple of days and you should get stadiums in-game like this:

Attachments

• Preview1.png
    Preview1.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 214
  • Preview2.png
    Preview2.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 210

hondeyho

International Cricketer
That could probably done with different 3D Models with just like a wall to indicate the outside of the stadium - still think that would be a nice idea though.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Hey great work hondeyho reps for you!!!

Could you model a whole Aussie stadium next??

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Madman said:
thats great work hondeyho! and if you can do better as you said you can we can expect to have fantastic stadiums in TCP :)

LM, i have a question/suggestion - will the stadiums be realistic from the outside and maybe have a road and some surroundings because if they will you could then have panoramic views of the stadium, cut scenes showing the stadium from the outside and inside before the game and maybe cutscenes of fans going into the stadium. not very important at all i know :p

definately could be done, but you'd have to weigh up time vs reward ;)

I certainly do want to have some aerial cams and cutscenes etc. but can probably do these creatively so as to avoid having to model surrounding streets etc. Great idea, but pretty full-on..i think the stadiums alone will have us all pretty busy...

cheers,

LM

hondeyho

International Cricketer
We could probably only do that for major stadiums as well.

Anyway I've got some great picture of the County Ground in Northampton with the ground virtually empty. One question though - will we be doing domestic stadiums or will they be generic e.g. Village Ground & County Ground.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
hondeyho said:
Mate I'm sorry but you can't just 'have a go' at 3D modelling - it is one of the hardest things to understand. OK here are your unofficial Friday Screenz of the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi - please bear in mind this is demonstrational only and this stadium model will NOT be used in TCP - I can do much better. Hopefully I will be officialy a TCP member in the next couple of days and you should get stadiums in-game like this:

The first screenie is very strange... and for the second one, try and make the stand round so it fits the pitch.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Like I said I can do better - much better in-fact. That was just a quick sketchy thing I did.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Madman said:
thats great work hondeyho! and if you can do better as you said you can we can expect to have fantastic stadiums in TCP :)

LM, i have a question/suggestion - will the stadiums be realistic from the outside and maybe have a road and some surroundings because if they will you could then have panoramic views of the stadium, cut scenes showing the stadium from the outside and inside before the game and maybe cutscenes of fans going into the stadium. not very important at all i know :p
I reckon if you got pictures off google earth of surrounding buildings, roads etc it could be done

Also Hondeyho are you going to do every Stadium in the firsts Post?

horner2693

Club Cricketer
has anyone here in the uk seen match of the day 2? we could use google earth to zoom down on the stadiums like they do on motd2. might look cool.

D

Deleted member 11215

yer i think some one has already tried that but lets all have a go and get as many as we can

Old Trafford:
oldtrafford4ma.jpg

Heres Edgebaston more to come:
edgebaston3pj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Well I'm not going to do ALL of the stadiums - LM will do some of them aswell but there are still a lot of stadiums to do and very little time to get them right. But I will make them as high quality as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread