Cricket Grounds

thanks for the comments, im still learning to use max and have self taught myself i have been using max for about 3 months now in my spare time i really need to learn more about texturing, and will be trying to finish the basin reserve and westpac soon as i can.

Attachments

• replay screen 1.jpg
    replay screen 1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 235
Wow, fantastic work the stadium really is breathtaking.

Great work.

That's amazing mate.

That work is fantastic!

Keep up the good work :)

Nice work guys. Good to see people putting in effort even though the forum is going through a deadish preiod.

I think we have to be realstic though in the amount of stadiums being created in time. We have 3/4 (?) stadiums in construction right now. I think it would take 2 years or more to create a large number of stadiums from each country. I think it would be easier just to make 1 or 2 stadiums for each country like cricket 2005 - for the simple reason it the construction of a lot of stadiums could delay the release of the game a lot.

Drewska said:
Nice work guys. Good to see people putting in effort even though the forum is going through a deadish preiod.

I think we have to be realstic though in the amount of stadiums being created in time. We have 3/4 (?) stadiums in construction right now. I think it would take 2 years or more to create a large number of stadiums from each country. I think it would be easier just to make 1 or 2 stadiums for each country like cricket 2005 - for the simple reason it the construction of a lot of stadiums could delay the release of the game a lot.

i think that could be a good idea.. or how about later on.. you could release an add on pack with the rest of the stadiums..

Drewska said:

Correction, I've had a long break in between me making me stadiums. Realistically I could make 8-10 more stadiums between now and release.

I request the addition of the No. 1 Sports Ground in Newcastle, Australia, to the list of Sports Grounds to be completed for the ground. I can supply photos if needed, and help with the modelling, if needed.

WhiteHand said:
I request the addition of the No. 1 Sports Ground in Newcastle, Australia, to the list of Sports Grounds to be completed for the ground. I can supply photos if needed, and help with the modelling, if needed.
If you can model it yourself it is the best way to get it included in the game. Photos are the next best way to get it done, though unless someone else is passionate about the ground being made it will probably take quite a while before someone makes it (as in it wouldn't be done in time for release)

Are there any stock ground templates, and lighting setups I will need?

hondeyho said:
Correction, I've had a long break in between me making me stadiums. Realistically I could make 8-10 more stadiums between now and release.

Yes, about 2 for each country :p

Users who are viewing this thread