Cricket Heroes Mobile

D

Dutch

Great stuff Kurt and would be willing to help in some way. Not sure how. If you are looking for original and wellproduced music let me know. I could Cook you up some samples and you can see if anything you could use for website, vids, ingame, menu’s....whatever. And it would 100 procent free.

kurtkz

Game Developer
Thanks @Dutch, mighty kind of you. If you have any unused samples lying around that would be great! If you need to produce stuff I might be able to scrounge some moneys together. I hate going the revenue share route because there is/has never been revenue (insert laugh cry emoji)

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
We'll come back... Now ditch the 3d player model and go with basic 2d model for CH mobile... Quality will take this higher place...

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
@kurtkz one more thing, I always said you that, you have best cricket simulation engine with you, so use it in mobile platform. It definitely going to success... You can implement career mode in it, you can do lot more thing like points earning, special cards unlock, which you can use it in player upgrade or during the simulation etc and I don't think you need lot of graphics stuff for that type of games... In mobile, there is no game which provides quality career mode...

I am eager to see your next project... Best of luck...

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Hmm, I'm not so sure - I have no drawing experience and drawing individual 2D frames is extremely time consuming. Again, if anyone can help with this I'll be happy to go down this route...
Stick with the 3d mate , I am now in a position to spend some stuff on mocap hardware :) Just need to arrange the quality 3d models though.

kurtkz

Game Developer
Devlog #1

I've made a bunch of bug fixes over the past few nights and have started looking into refreshing the UI. It's bland and boring and it's easier to give a face lift to than the 3D graphics :(

I quite like the style of Baseball Superstars 2013, so I might pinch some ideas from there...

Notable notes

* you can follow our development process live(ish) on Twitter at https://twitter.com/cricket_heroes
* we have continuous builds! If you want access to preview builds please DM me your email address
* we've fixed our model import process - if you want to help out DM me for more information (we support new player models and stadiums)

kurtkz

Game Developer
Devlog #2

Things are finally coming together (I think) - I've managed to eliminate most of the obvious bugs/crashes, while adding a bunch of extra functionality and UI polish.

The most interesting bit I'm working on at the moment is Traits. This was a feature I introduced in the desktop version many years ago and then subsequently removed for who-knows-what-reason. Stay tuned for more info on this - in the meantime if you can think of any traits that your favourite players have, please share them here and I'll see what I can do to introduce them into the game.

Cheers
K

Users who are viewing this thread