Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
know i am getting this error after i click on sim first innings on a test match :noway

Code:
RUN @ 25/07/2012 08:56:08

VERSION: 1.78
PROFILE: Singhb

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE:    at Cricket.Main.InningStatistics.Strip(String n)
   at Cricket.Main.InningStatistics.AddBall(BallStatistics ball, Int32 facing1, Single atrophy, GameInstance instance, GameStateDeliver _state)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

@singhb: What teams are you playing as and what venue are you playing at? Are you using your custom players & teams or the default ones?

i just made one custom player stuart meaker in that game and it was default England vs south Africa at lords

@itay128: I managed to find that crash on the fall of a wicket - it happens when a wicket falls off the 1st ball of an inning. I've fixed it and will release it in the next patch.

----------

@singhb: I can't seem to replicate that error - do you remember any more details about the crash? Did you click on simulate after the ball was bowled? Was it the first ball of the inning?

EDIT: Also, has it happened again since?

just when the bowler is about the bowl the first ball before he does i click on simulate first innings

Hi guys,

if anyone would be interested in doing some audio commentary for the game, please let me know. Pat is doing the Indian (accent) commentary for me and he's done a fantastic job so far. It's a lot of work, however, and there are quite a few lines and snippets that need to be recorded. If you'd like to help out, shoot me a PM.

Cheers
K

btw will the error i am having be fixed today asking this because of 1 member in my league want this league to start today thanks :cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread