Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh, I see what you mean. I might've set the top boundary a bit too low. I'll adjust that and reupload.

EDIT: Any chance you could indicate on a screenshot where the batsman should be able to move back to?

Ooooh, I see what you mean. I might've set the top boundary a bit too low. I'll adjust that and reupload.

EDIT: Any chance you could indicate on a screenshot where the batsman should be able to move back to?

Maybe in line with the stumps (which could mean you could have the 'hit wicket' mode of dismissal, if the batsman goes too far back).

EDIT: Regarding bowling in arcade mode, I seem to be getting a lot of no-balls. Is there a button I need to press before the bowler delivers the ball?

Last edited:
@kurtkz: Still having problems with bowling in arcade mode, keep getting no-balled.

@kurtkz: Noticed some difficulty with left-handed batsmen when playing defensive shots (I have to keep on moving them outside the line of the delivery instead of inline)

Last edited:
Hi all,

I've uploaded the new version at the official website. It's a rather large download due to the audio commentary. Please note that the audio commentary is broken at the moment and we are trying to rectify the situation. I can't quite remember everything that was fixed since v1.77 but I do recall having changed the following:

- reduced occurrence of no-balls
- added bowling indicators
- allow batsman to move back further in crease (might still need to be adjusted more)
- fixed bounce in FC games
- no balls
- left-hander shots
- kit colours in PiP view
- various bug fixes

As always, any please forward any bug reports to me and I'll get around to them as soon as I can :)

Cheers
K

This error comes when i click the link :

Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Server at cricketheroes.co.za

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread