Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
.NET is a pretty big download. If you have a slow connection, it will take a while. Give it some time.

cricket heroes has stopped working
here are details:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Cricket.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 51725a3d
Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdaae
Exception Code: e0434f4d
Exception Offset: 00009617
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

@namanpandey: Did you extract the CH zip to a folder? You should see a dozen or so folders and tons of files in there.

You could also try running it Admin mode. Right click on Cricket.exe and select "Run as administrator".

I'll be releasing a new patch tonight (hopefully) that should resolve permission bugs again.

@namanpandey: Did you extract the CH zip to a folder? You should see a dozen or so folders and tons of files in there.

You could also try running it Admin mode. Right click on Cricket.exe and select "Run as administrator".

I'll be releasing a new patch tonight (hopefully) that should resolve permission bugs again.

i have tried running it in "run as administrator" mode but didnt work and i have installed .net 2 and have extracted ch .zip to a folder what to do:noway

So I get caught on the cover boundary in a beach cricket match and this happens. AUS vs IRE.

RUN @ 16/05/2013 8:50:58 PM

VERSION: 2.571
PROFILE: test
PERMISSIONS MODE: False
PCPL MODE: False

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateFallOfWicket.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateFallOfWicket.cs:line 856
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17686
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4747

@Ashu: The only thing you can edit is the shape/style of the buttons. If you have ideas for the HUD, send me the mockup in a PM?

----------

@namanpandey: Hmm, I'm not sure what the problem is. Maybe wait for the patch?

Aaah, I see. You'll need to edit 2 files:

1. the image: textures\set_gui_default.bmp

2. the data: textures\set_gui_default.ss

The "animations" you need to edit are:

gen_button_normal
gen_button_select
gen_button_disable

The data you need to change is:

left (x)
top (y)
width (w)
height (h)

to match the changes you make to the image.

Check the data file (set_gui_default.ss) - the animation entries for:

gen_button_normal
gen_button_select
gen_button_disable

will tell you what to replace in the image. Those boxes are chopped up and scaled in the game to draw the windows and buttons.

aah I found it the 3 big boxes of black n yellow color..

----------

but those are alerady fine n that's what is gr8 Editing their size will give beter results....

I wanted to edit the overlays... i.e. Scorecard ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread