Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@itay128: Are you sure you couldn't set the field properly in a test match? Was it snapping fielders inside the ring?

I was suggesting not to show the fielding restrictions ring in-game for longer formats (like in real-life test and first class matches). The fielding restrictions ring can be used as a guide when setting fields.

Last edited:
Hi Kurt how is the game progress going around? Do really miss testing this game but studies have kept me busy, very busy :(

@Rohit: It's coming along nicely, thanks :) Don't worry I've been getting good feedback. When you get I think the testing team will be perfect.

I know man, your efforts are such people will join in and provide you with regular updates and feedback :)

Really happy with the way User,Itay,Pat have helped and you always have Rahul :p

@kurtkz: The front foot on-drive is almost the same as the front foot straight drive in the latest update.

@itay: Doh, I put the wrong shots.bdb file in the update. I was messing around with the shot editor and forgot to restore it. Thanks for catching that, I'll put the correct file in the next update.

Hi all,

I'm going to try to release an update tomorrow. I'm finishing up two features and fixing a bug in the fixture generator, but once that's done it should be good to go.

Cheers
K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread