Cricket Manager 24 sim (download available now)

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Ok guys I have made a deal on fiverr with a studio to develop cricket team management style game with cricket captain style match play , I am thinking of keeping it remain T20 format only with 5 tiers of league from bronze , silver , gold ,diamond and platinum , you basically start the game with a team of 15 players who are randomly generated and then you start in the bronze league with 11 other teams which are AI controlled , so you win matches , get player cards to improve your team , get training points to improve your players etc , This is what I have in my mind , obviously the players stats will be saved and the match gameplay will like cricket captain style. Any other ideas will be highly welcomed , I am expecting a first playable version by June end. So any fresh ideas will be highly welcome , I am planning to release the game on IOS and Android as $5 one shot payment but will release the playable version for 1 season for free for PC users.

Here is the sneak preview

Post automatically merged:

Any ideas you would like to see in a cricket management games are highly welcome , I am over ambitious for this game and would probably be the only one to play this game after adding the features I wanted in cricket captain , so any feedback of the masses are highly welcome

My game is more inspired from Cricket Captain.
The graphics and players select menu everything reeks of old WCC 2. Obviously not as polished but you aren't fooling anyone here.

The graphics and players select menu everything reeks of old WCC 2. Obviously not as polished but you aren't fooling anyone here.
I am not the one developing it , I have outsourced the game if you have read my first post , If the studio which is developing the game is using WCC2 assets then so be it.(Personally I haven't played WCC2 so I don't know for sure) I have no problems with it as the core gameplay is cricket management style i-e users only controlling the management side and batting / bowling highlights will be shown like cricket captain.

Last edited:
This is the formula I have used to generate player database to populate the 12X5=60 teams (5 tier league with 12 teams in each league.

Opening Batter 15%
Middle Order Batter 17%
Lower Order batter 12%
Keeper Batter 10%
Batting Allrounder (Medium Pace) 1%
Batting Allrounder (Wrist Spin) 1%
Batting Allrounder (Finger Spin 1%
Batting Allrounder (Fast Medium) 1%
Batting Allrounder (Fast) 0%
Bowling Allrounder (Medium Pace) 1.5%
Bowling Allrounder (Wrist Spin) 1%
Bowling Allrounder (Finger Spin 1%
Bowling Allrounder (Fast Medium) 1%
Bowling Allrounder (Fast) 0.5%
Genuine Allrounder (Medium Pace) 0.25%
Genuine Allrounder (Wrist Spin) 0.50%
Genuine Allrounder (Finger Spin) 0.50%
Genuine Allrounder (Fast Medium) 0.50%
Genuine Allrounder (Fast) 0.25%
Finger Spinner 9%
Wrist Spinner 7 %
Medium Pacer 10%
Fast Medium Pacer 7%
Fast Bowler 2%

Total % adds up to 100%

Attributes for batter are

Front foot , back foot , aggression , against swing , against seam , against cutters , against spin, concentration, power ,death over batting, power play batting

For fast bowlers ,
accuracy, pace , in swing , outswing, leg cutter , off cutter , seam , slower bowl , bouncer , new ball skill , death overs skill , aggression

For spinners ,
leg spin , off spin , doosra, arm ball , top spin , googly , middle over skills , death over skills , new ball skills , aggression

Ok Guys here is the playable version of this game which include the following features

Certainly! Here's a list of the main features of this Enhanced Cricket Simulator:

1. Team Management:
- 8 pre-defined teams
- Each team has 15 players

2. Player Generation:
- Realistic player creation with various attributes (batting, bowling, fielding skills)
- Skill distribution system (50% between 50-70, 30% between 70-80, 15% between 80-90, and 5% between 90-100)

3. Youth System:
- 50 youth players aged 13-18
- Youth players can be promoted to main teams
- Youth players are removed if not promoted by age 19

4. Season Simulation:
- Simulates entire seasons of matches between teams
- Detailed match simulation including individual player performances

5. Player Development:
- Players age and improve/decline based on their age
- Peak performance age between 28-32

6. Statistics Tracking:
- Batting stats (runs, average, strike rate, highest score)
- Bowling stats (wickets, average, economy rate, best bowling figures)
- Speed records for fast bowlers

7. Rankings System:
- Batting rankings
- Bowling rankings
- All-rounder rankings (for players with 50+ wickets and 500+ runs)

8. User Interface:
- Multiple tabs for different aspects of the game (teams, players, fixtures, stats, rankings, youth)
- Sortable columns in all tables

9. Player Details:
- Detailed view of individual player statistics and attributes

10. Realistic T20 Match Engine:
- Ball-by-ball simulation
- Considers player skills for each ball outcome

11. Team Performance Tracking:
- Tracks matches played, won, lost, and points for each team

12. Multi-Season Simulation:
- Option to simulate multiple seasons consecutively
- Skill normalization after each season to maintain realistic distribution

13. Dynamic Player Careers:
- Players can retire
- New players (including promoted youth) replace retired players

14. Customizable Simulation:
- Users can choose to simulate one season at a time or multiple seasons

This game provides a comprehensive cricket league simulation experience, allowing users to manage teams, develop players, and simulate matches over multiple seasons.

Note: The game only simulate T20 matches and season for about 100 years , The scores can get some times extremely high like 250+ which is I am looking in to , but the game generates extremely good data for viewing pleasure , Just run the game and go to Fixtures Tab and click on simulate seasons and then navigate to the tabs you want to view.

Attachments

• Game Cricket 2024.rar
    9.6 MB · Views: 4
Note that I have disabled the match simulation tab which runs over by over gameplay just like cricket captain games and instead I am currently using simulate full season function in order to test the stats generated from the matches which i think still needs some tweaking , Kindly test the game and let me know if anything you want to see in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread