Cricket on YOU TUBE / Anyone tape cricket off tv?

I see StickCricket linked to your video of Bishop(?) kicking the stumps down this afternoon.. :thumbs

Hey Rob, absolutely love your videos. Nothing better than watching cricket videos late into the night when you cant sleep haha. I have a list of videos I really wouldn't mind watching and was wondering if you had them. I would go through them myself but there are just way too many.

1. Shaun Taite's crazily quick over in the T20 at Melbourne
2. Phillip Hughes' Dual Test Centuries against South Africa
3. Peter Siddle's Test Hattrick
4. Mitchell Johnson's 8/61 against South Africa
5. David Warners T20 debut
6. Usman Khawaja's Test debut innings of 37 (Hopefully ball by ball seeing it wasnt the longest innings ever)
7. Usman Khawaja's maiden one day century
8. Usman Khawaja's recent first class century for derbyshire against kent
9. Phillip Hughes' ton in the sheffield shield final 2010/2011

Im sorry the list is so long, it kinda just kept going when i started. :p
Cheers, LP

All of those were on Leemann's channel, and he got his channel shut down yesterday for those videos, so no there's no way i'll do them too and get shut down. Recent stuff gets you shut down.

----------

How am i supposed to get county cricket footage that wasnt even televised in England????

Seriously, Leeman's channel got blocked, i was watching Watson's 185 on there just the other day, great shame

He already had two copyright strikes, a 3rd one gets you shut down. His recent video of Steyn vs India did the trick. I'll just stick to doing old stuff, seems safe!

Rob do you have that famous Hooper/Chanderpaul partnership @ Guyana 2002 vs India?

YouTube - ‪2004 India vs Australia 2nd TEST HIGHLIGHTS‬‏

Not taking any shots or trying to start any problems with Indian supporters. But its unbelievable to think7 years after this test, a majority of Indian fans i know personally or on online chat forums like this one SWEAR one of two things:

- India would have won this game & thus AUS would have never won that test test series

- India would have won this game & would have drawn the series 2-2.

Arguments im sure you have heard uncle Rob. Two staggering synopsis :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread