Cricket on YOU TUBE / Anyone tape cricket off tv?

Rob I'd pay you to make a montage of Sachin getting bowled and set it to "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to"

Now THAT is a killer request.....I will start my preliminary homework on that vid....I had also planned a video of every dismissal of Sachin getting out to spin, but a bowled video would be unite nice to see too!!!! Give me a few weeks....

Got the lists from cricinfo on all his bowled dismissals, in all 112 in both formats, if I can edit together 50+ i'd be happy, i don't have all of them, but who the hell would?!?!

Any chance of some long Dravid videos, Rob? Would be much appreciated (my favorite player).

How in the world do you have that Inzy clip out of curiosity? I mean the commentarys in urdu, it wouldn't have been broadcasted in Australia lol

I bought the match from Pakistan back in the 90's.

In 20 mins a classic 80's Pakistan knock will upload.....ZAHEER......

If I could give you reps for every video I would :) Absolutely cracking collection of material. I'm fuzzy with nostalgia just thinking about it.

If I could give you reps for every video I would :) Absolutely cracking collection of material. I'm fuzzy with nostalgia just thinking about it.

Indeed. If I've got any short stints of spare time during the day it tends to get lost on your channel Rob - let me say thanks yet again.

According to youtube insight stats, only 3 people from there have clicked on the 30 min WI 80's video??? Whats wrong with you guys, GOLD FOOTAGE!!! Damn IPL fans. :spy

Users who are viewing this thread