Cricket on YOU TUBE / Anyone tape cricket off tv?

Carslberg don't do bowling actions, and that's because Michael Holding already nailed it.

Whoever hasn't watched the John Snow video really should. Absolute gem of footage. Everything about it from the appealing, the uncovered pitch that turns into a minefield, even the interview with a highly classy Benaud at the end. Gold.

These 30 min videos are bit of a challenge for me to watch. I'll go to my brothers place, where there is 10 MBPS connectivity, which will make the things easy:thumbs.

Rob, have you got the highlights of Gavaskar's last inning vs Pakistan (96) he made. I've heard it was a gem of a inning, would be awesome if you have it. :)

Checked out Gavaskar's 29th century the other day on your channel and his 236 as well against West Indies. Both were such a brilliant knocks. Thanks mate for uploading those videos. :)

^Yah, dancing down the wicket was the way to attack McGrath. I remember Abdul Razzaq doing it really successfully in a random ODI around 2000...

Oh and that first shot would have been out on a bigger ground- got to give Glenn some credit :D

Users who are viewing this thread