Cricket on YOU TUBE / Anyone tape cricket off tv?

Maybe he could employ Mark on a retainer to do the arguing for him heh :p

LOL. Me and the Indians don't do much arguing these days, its mostly good. They won't be happy with my Yuvraj FAIL video coming soon though.

You goof Rob Moody stop talking ---- about indians and dear tell the god of cricket flopdulkar.And please stop being racist at least in the game of cricket How much you can fall?thats the very reason I rate Trevo a better person.

Last edited:
Learn to speak English and then come back and retype that :rolleyes

----------

LOL. Me and the Indians don't do much arguing these days, its mostly good. They won't be happy with my Yuvraj FAIL video coming soon though.

Haha, well plenty of people appreciate your hard work dude. Lets not all forget the British museum is merely all the crap we stole from other nations haha

Haha, IIRC the Cricinfo guys (referring to the article about which you tweeted recently) feel that you spend most of your time arguing with Indians. Anyway, a Yuvraj FAIL video won't be good ATM for obvious reasons, probably you should upload it once he gets fully fit.

Yeah I do actually agree with Yudi here. Not sure a Yuvraj fail video is really in the best taste at the moment ;)

Nice video. Respectful title :)

----------

That last LBW doesn't look out though, but he's clearly come too far across due to nicking him behind the whole time haha

Bro, I have actually come across your videos in the past while searching for various things, good to know that you chat it up here. :)

lol keep up the good work Rob. I can't believe cricinfo talks about you, that's legit

Users who are viewing this thread