Cricket on YOU TUBE / Anyone tape cricket off tv?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well that was a fab catch.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Hey Rob, have been watching a few vids of yours lately and I'm been laughing my head off at Andrew Symonds swearing at Jayawardene - Gold as you say :thumbs

Do you happen to have the match where Warne was swearing at Andy Flower? I'm almost sure it was in an ODI at the SCG, and they only played each other once in an ODI at the SCG: Jan 28, 2001. Flower was running a 2, and Warney gave him a massive spray as he was turning which was picked up by the stump mics. If I remember it was in the news the next day too. Ring any bells?

There was also another swearing incident I remember not quite so well, I think from the 06/07 Ashes. Nine were showing a replay of some of the banter, and somehow they snuck in Warne calling Geraint Jones a f-wit. Tubby went "OOOHHH" really loudly, I bet the techs behind the scene were gassing themselves, but I'm guessing someone got hosed for it since it was a replay. Can't remember what Test it was though...sorry, but someone might remember it.

Robelinda

International Coach
Hey Rob, have been watching a few vids of yours lately and I'm been laughing my head off at Andrew Symonds swearing at Jayawardene - Gold as you say :thumbs

Do you happen to have the match where Warne was swearing at Andy Flower? I'm almost sure it was in an ODI at the SCG, and they only played each other once in an ODI at the SCG: Jan 28, 2001. Flower was running a 2, and Warney gave him a massive spray as he was turning which was picked up by the stump mics. If I remember it was in the news the next day too. Ring any bells?

There was also another swearing incident I remember not quite so well, I think from the 06/07 Ashes. Nine were showing a replay of some of the banter, and somehow they snuck in Warne calling Geraint Jones a f-wit. Tubby went "OOOHHH" really loudly, I bet the techs behind the scene were gassing themselves, but I'm guessing someone got hosed for it since it was a replay. Can't remember what Test it was though...sorry, but someone might remember it.

Wasnt Flower, it was Stuart Carlisle at the SCG in 2001, I *did* have it, but taped over it. Warne called him a fried chickenin arsey ????.

edit ( what on gods earth is a 'fried chickenin arsey?) is this a new swear filter? fuc*kin arsey c*nt

Last edited:

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Ah yes Stuart Carlisle of course - too bad it's lost. That one stands out as a beacon of on field swearing :p

teamindia

Club Cricketer
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread