Cricket Revolution gameplay

Well thatt'll explain it :facepalm

lol this project will be King fail, especially considering no demo. Also if it is priced anywhere near what AC09 is, then they might as well not release it.

The locked bowling cursor and speed and the ridiculous animations for six show that this game has been made for and by the 2020 crowd.

I wish them good luck, they will definitely need it.

Cannot see them getting anyone besides the lot who cant get ac09 to work on their outofdate PCs

lol this project will be King fail, especially considering no demo. Also if it is priced anywhere near what AC09 is, then they might as well not release it.

The locked bowling cursor and speed and the ridiculous animations for six show that this game has been made for and by the 2020 crowd.

I wish them good luck, they will definitely need it.

Cannot see them getting anyone besides the lot who cant get ac09 to work on their outofdate PCs

yes.people who cannot run ashes cricket and need a change from EA Cricket 07 can get this!

He mentioned that we set the line and length of the ball before even starting the runup. That's a real bad strategy if the game only allows fixing the cursor. That's why the batsman were playing and slogging off side ball through the leg side or anywhere the batsman wants
chaitanyaraghav said:
i dont like that locking cursor before starting run up thing.It biases the game entirely towards the batsmen!
The marker isn't visible to the batsmen throughout the run-up. It becomes visible only towards the end of it. The footage in this video is only from the bowler's perspective which is why you can't tell that.

The marker isn't visible to the batsmen throughout the run-up. It becomes visible only towards the end of it. The footage in this video is only from the bowler's perspective which is why you can't tell that.

cool! and is there any two player mode? i mean player vs player on the same computer?

The bowler looks kind of Shoiab Akhtar :p batting looks decent but the ball sound like plastic ball

Give this game a chance i know i will i quite like what ive seen so far, and remember not all great games have great graphics.
Gameplay means more to me that graphics anyday.:banana2

Still the batsman had loads of time to move towards the offside and play the ball which was pitched outside off stump, through the legside
In AC2009, the bowler can move the cursor until the last sec. It helps fooling the batsman as a bowler and also makes the batting online a challenge.
I just hope CR doesn't turns out a slogfest because I am enjoying bowling in AC2009 and its a critical part of the game which previous games have ignored

The stats and customisation settings look really good. The run-up looks horrible (the bowler needs to see a doctor, pronto) and the sound of the ball hitting the bat sounds more like someone slamming a plastic cup on a tabletennis table (I am an expert at this so I should know!) Apart from that I know I will be getting it in the never-ending search for cricketgaming bliss.:(
omkarjere said:
The bowler looks kind of Shoiab Akhtar batting looks decent but the ball sound like plastic ball
The audio might sound a little off because the video was made using a standard pocket digital camera with an inbuilt microphone. So all you hear is crackles and treble notes :)

Give this game a chance i know i will i quite like what ive seen so far, and remember not all great games have great graphics.
Gameplay means more to me that graphics anyday.:banana2

Agree with u mate...even i don't care about the graphics.we just need a good game play,:rtfl

To the dev,
I think not releasing a demo is a big mistake, more because people are satisfied with Ashes (No flaming if you are not satisfied) and to prove that this game has better gameplay, we need a demo. Also, few animations and sound really need to be worked on.

Release date is 18th September will they release a demo on request :spy

Users who are viewing this thread