Cricket Revolution gameplay

Man, the game looks good. To hell with Graphics, even Ashes 2009 hasn't got that good by today's standards, knowing Codies and Transmission are big game brands. The gameplay in this video looks smooth, strokes were breathtaking, good Third Umpire Screen. Lots of stats to play with and field setting mechanism looked tactical enough to impress one. Also, what the hell were they showing the seam position of that ball for, are you telling me that just by holding a ball differenly, it should swing or seam that way. That is un-bloody-belivable. Really looking forward to this one.:):):):):):):)

Man, the game looks good. To hell with Graphics, even Ashes 2009 hasn't got that good by today's standards, knowing Codies and Transmission are big game brands. The gameplay in this video looks smooth, strokes were breathtaking, good Third Umpire Screen. Lots of stats to play with and field setting mechanism looked tactical enough to impress one. Also, what the hell were they showing the seam position of that ball for, are you telling me that just by holding a ball differenly, it should swing or seam that way. That is un-bloody-belivable. Really looking forward to this one.:):):):):):):)

Yeah I'm with this guy ^^^

Some of the critics need to get over themselves. Ashes 09 was a huge disappointment and the bugs and shameful errors make it unplayable really. The developers at CR are openly showing us what they are trying to do to evolve a proper cricket game.

The bowling cursor shouldn't show up for the batting team until near the last minute (in online games obviously).

i dont think any one can expact big things from CR. it is the first game from them, and after 10 years of making games, look how codis came up with ashes 09

diaskasun added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

i just hope AI game play will be better then any other

diaskasun added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

any way i must say i am not that happy with feild settings they have .. looks unrealistic as it has always being in cricket games

i dont think any one can expact big things from CR. it is the first game from them, and after 10 years of making games, look how codis came up with ashes 09

diaskasun added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

i just hope AI game play will be better then any other

diaskasun added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

any way i must say i am not that happy with feild settings they have .. looks unrealistic as it has always being in cricket games

I'm hoping for a game that makes people stand up and say "at last - someone fresh, with fresh ideas, and a wonderful starting template for future games" - ather than rehashing the same old losing formula...

It seems like they have went for interesting gameplay in this one. I actually think it will probably be really fun, especially online if the net code is decent or offline if the computer isn't retarded like AC09.
This looks like a 2020 slog game but it seems like the batting is well thought out unlike all other modern games where anyone who can time the ball can hit boundary after boundary.

It seems like they have went for interesting gameplay in this one. I actually think it will probably be really fun, especially online if the net code is decent or offline if the computer isn't retarded like AC09.
This looks like a 2020 slog game but it seems like the batting is well thought out unlike all other modern games where anyone who can time the ball can hit boundary after boundary.

You can play 50-over offline matches, so it will be interesting to see what the AI pacing is like.

I'm hoping for a game that makes people stand up and say "at last - someone fresh, with fresh ideas, and a wonderful starting template for future games" - ather than rehashing the same old losing formula...

Agreed. The one thing we need is good healthy competition. We need companies to know that they will have to fight for our bucks. Why do EA Fifa And ProEvo keep pouring money into going one better?.....Competition from each other and those games just get better and better....Go Cricket Revolution go...knock our bloody socks off!!:)

You can play 50-over offline matches, so it will be interesting to see what the AI pacing is like.

To be honest, I think that the bowlers special abilities (Which in time I think we could all master after a couple of games) would be the only thing stopping me from a slogfest offline. Hopefully Mindstorm prove me wrong.

Ashes 09 is already a slogfest, so this cant be any worse in that regards.;)

Ashes 09 is already a slogfest, so this cant be any worse in that regards.;)

At the very least we'll be getting something fresh and something different. No more EA or Cademasters re-hashes, which based on the feedback just haven't worked or have showed little progress in 10 years.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Mindstorm have to offer. So far, so good.

At the very least we'll be getting something fresh and something different. No more EA or Cademasters re-hashes, which based on the feedback just haven't worked or have showed little progress in 10 years.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Mindstorm have to offer. So far, so good.

I'll buy it just for all those stats and pushy buttony type thingies. That's how I buy my electronic goods....buttons and lights...don't care if it works! I want to push things, move things, look at numbers! I suppose I could just buy a calculator!:laugh

Guys just found a video of the game play of up coming cricket revaluation game:D
here is the link
YouTube - Mindstorm Studios [Cricket Revolution Gameplay # 1]

FOUND SOME NEW GAME PLAY VIDEOS OF THIS GAME,

YouTube - Cricket Revolution New UNSEEN Gameplay HD

YouTube - Mindstorm studio [Cricket Revolution 2009 - #1]

looks better than the other video,hope diz video would help to solve problems that u guys are having
watch and enjoy

It looks really good and the sound of leather on willow is better than any cricket game I've ever seen (why do these so-called professional companies have such difficulty getting such a simple thing right?) If only it had more offline modes!!

So, is this one a proper professionally published game then, or is it a fan made effort like TAOC (not to say that there's anything wrong with that by any stretch!)

Edit: If you guys can edit Ashes 2009, then there are your batting sounds right there! No need to go trawling through countless DVDs. :)

Last edited:
One thing is for sure that this game can't be worse than ashes cricket 09..AC 09 is a slog fest at even HARD level with the beta patch installed..one can easily score at 10+ RPO by not even slogging. And as far as gameplay is concerned, you only enjoy a game if you are challenged. And AC09 seems too easy at even HARD level.

Cricket Revolution looks more promising to me as far as gameplay is concerned. And after hearing the reviews from the people who played the beta testing version, most of the scores in 10 overs games were realistic. Even the decent players managed around 70-80 runs in 10 overs unlike AC09 where i can smack 100+ runs easily on multiplayer(unless the other player plays negatively by setting completely off-sided filed and bowling way outside off)

Wish I could open my mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread