Cricket Risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW I'm not going to post what each team needs to do, as it's your responsibility to read over the day phase and check out your own results.

Eastern Australia - Daryl Tuffey
Indonesia - Jacob Oram
New Guinea - Ian Butler
Western Australia - Jesse Ryder
Siam - Scott Styris

Riz to confirm

Way to go boys , lost both the attacks and couldn't defend the one that came to us . Sri lanka FTW :clap :facepalm

Won two attacks, and lost Jadeja in another. Crap guy.
@CG : Are retired guys (eg. Ganguly) are allowed?

Won two attacks, and lost Jadeja in another. Crap guy.
@CG : Are retired guys (eg. Ganguly) are allowed?

Any player who has played some form of competitive cricket in the later half of 2010 (Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec) or 2011 according to cricinfo is eligible, but players who no longer play international cricket will have their averages reduced.

According to cricinfo Ganguly played a FC match in December 2010, so he is eligible.

@ Varun - Can you confirm your players in the form that Jono/Riz did?

Yeah, I'll ASAP. I need to go off now, but will do it today itself.

West Indies

Alaska - David Bernard
Central America - Dwayne Bravo
Greenland - Brendan Nash
Ontario - Narsingh Deonarine
Venezuela - Kieron Pollard

India

Afghanistan - Yusuf Pathan
China - Sachin Tendulkar
India - Saurav Ganguly
Middle East - Yuvraj Singh
Siberia - Suresh Raina

Rahul to confirm. :)

Just need Dan to confirm.

Irkutsk - Albie Morkel
Kamchatka - JP Duminy
Mongolia - Jacques Kallis
Yakutsk - Johan Botha

If Rahul doesn't confirm with Varun, I'd like to change again.

Just need Dan to confirm.

Irkutsk - Albie Morkel
Kamchatka - JP Duminy
Mongolia - Jacques Kallis
Yakutsk - Johan Botha

If Rahul doesn't confirm with Varun, I'd like to change again.

You can't really just change your players on what other people do, I thought about getting you guys to PM in so this didn't happen...

We're more or less just waiting on Australia and England now, again.

After some deliberation, I've decided not to continue with this.

Firstly I'd like to apologize, as I know I'm not setting a great example at all being a staff member.

The two main reasons are really to do with my time, and my enjoyment. Firstly I don't think I'll have enough time to continue this ontop of NZPL, I probably would have just enough time, but I think the time that I was spending doing this can be better spent. That leads onto my second point which is I didn't really get any enjoyment out of day one, like with NZPL I enjoy simming the matches and seeing how the pan out, but that just didn't happen with this.

Again I'm really sorry for this decision, when I started this a month ago I probably wasn't really thinking ahead at all. It was definitely not an easy decision, as on one hand I want to continue this and see how it pans out, but on the other hand it's just going to be an uphill battle for me.

I'm going to close the thread now, so if you want to say something to me regarding this feel free to PM/VM me.

If you see where I'm coming from thanks for understanding, otherwise if you don't, feel free to drop a few F bombs via PM/VM as I kind of F'ed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread