What is your favorite country in each continent?

Turkey is split between Europe and Asia, its one of the few countries (if not the only one) that spans two continents.

Yeah Hmarka is right but as it being part of NATO so We consider it a European when we talk besides geography.

Especially if it gets accepted to the EU (the have been trying since the 60's) it will be considered European.

Turkey looks like a wonderful Country..alot of history there.
Turkey is one of my Favorite Country :D.

No Turkey is not part of the EU. They have been applying since the 60's and always get turned down because the have the death penalty and numerous other humans rights abuses.

Why Cali? are there even any jobs left there lol the whole state is bankrupt.

Texas is actually pretty good for jobs right now, but your right, I wish I could move to the mid-west or maybe north west like Oregon or Washington State

Man, Texas is cool. The weather is awesome, the malls are nice and the roads are sweet. Michigan is bankrupt, boring, it's cold, there are no jobs, roads suck, everyone is depressed. But the people here are so nice, and [no offense] the rednecks in the south turn me off.

I want to live on one of the coasts, pref. Cali because it's warm, liberal, relaxed, and laid back. Plus, the people there get paid highest in the country :).

Man, Texas is cool. The weather is awesome, the malls are nice and the roads are sweet. Michigan is bankrupt, boring, it's cold, there are no jobs, roads suck, everyone is depressed. But the people here are so nice, and [no offense] the rednecks in the south turn me off.

I want to live on one of the coasts, pref. Cali because it's warm, liberal, relaxed, and laid back. Plus, the people there get paid highest in the country :).

That's because the cost of living is higher there. Comes out to about the same in the end (well, if you're comparing the same job in different areas).

mostly places that are good for snowboarding or got nice beaches

Caribbean*, The Bahamas*, Canada*

Costa Rica* (nice beaches and the B.....)

Switzerland, Denmark, Spain

South Africa

Malaysia*, Singapore, Thailand,

New Zealand

(i have been to the *ed 1s)

You only get the rednecks in the country. If you live in a nice suburban area you will get all the college educated people. Also Austin is very liberal for a souther city.

Asia - India
Europe - Switzerland
America - Caribbean
Oceania - NZ
Africa - South Africa

You only get the rednecks in the country. If you live in a nice suburban area you will get all the college educated people. Also Austin is very liberal for a souther city.

I don't know, you guys have converted my uncle into a pretty staunch republican. Can't be around him for more than 3 seconds now...

Haha well maybe his wallet has more to do with being Republican than his politics. I know many liberal but older people who vote Republican simply for the tax breaks. Especially if their wealthy.

Europe: England
Asia: India
Australia: Australia
Oceania: Samoa
North America: Trinidad & Tobago
South America: Peru
Africa: Egypt/Mozambique (Where I was born)

and Antarctica.........

You'd think I'd be more original, having been to 30 countries but......

Asia - India
Europe - Switzerland
America - Caribbean
Oceania - NZ
Africa - South Africa

I love Switzerland, absolutely love it, both summer and winter: been there in both! The Alps man, the Alps.

Users who are viewing this thread