Cricket Rules Changed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the bit 'THE TRULY GENUINE CRICKETER OF THE CRICKET ERA AND WHOSE INTEGRITY SHOULD NOT BE DOUBTED', about ponting, because most people agree he is a complete.... &^%$£

stop saying its offensive otherwise i have lots of proof where u can see this types of thing written for india-pak.

These rules can apply to any cricket team.

Even Colonol Lame wouldn't stoop to this level of lameness.

So are we allowed to post anything in the humour and jokes section and people aren't allowed to take offense to it? I heard the most wonderful joke the other day even if it did border the racism line! Anyway just not funny and really doesn't help considering how much everyone hates each other.

You Aussie members said its just a sport when there was a sort of uproar in the cricket chat forum. And now you can't take just a joke ;)?

I actually found it very funny, don't care what other people think about me finding it funny....

You Aussie members said its just a sport when there was a sort of uproar in the cricket chat forum. And now you can't take just a joke ;)?

I tried to take it light hearted and a joke. Even though I believe its just someone else having a bit of a whinge I tried to take it as a joke and the only one I found the slightest bit funny was number 7. But even that was barely funny.

Mwhua Mwhua Mwhua Mwhua Mwhua Mwhua ....

Another crybaby everybody because India can't beat Australia:p

first go an see the t20 world cup match where india beat australia.. it's u'r wrong attitude that u think that australia can beat every team nobody is pefect and u see ponting telling lies to the umpire like a girl .most of the decisions of the umpires were wrong thats y india lost the second test and u say indians are black and when it comes to u u banned harbhajan singh for 3 test matches without any proofs and if india stoped the series in between it would be a shame on u but india didn't do that because cricket is a gentelmen game not a ladies game

first go an see the t20 world cup match where india beat australia.. (1)it's u'r wrong attitude that u think that australia can beat every team nobody is pefect and u see ponting telling lies to the umpire like a girl .most of the decisions of the umpires were wrong thats y india lost the second test and (2)u say indians are black and when it comes to u u banned harbhajan singh for 3 test matches without any proofs and if india stoped the series in between it would be a shame on u (3)but india didn't do that because cricket is a gentelmen game not a ladies game

1) Well there doing a pretty good job at beating everyone at the moment (until the Ashes ;))

2) I don't actually think Hooper banned Harhajan as much as he probably would like to.

3) I actually think ladies do play cricket, so stop being sexist :p

Let's stop discussing that controversy--it's the Humor and Jokes forum for god's sake.

But in other news, no one seemed to notice that the author (apparently) of the joke was a supporter of the Pakistani national team--traditionally arch-rivals of the Indian team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread