Cricket Stats

formula1man

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have created a spreadsheet for every run scored in this Calender year for each batsmen and their averages and stuff. I'll be doing a test and ODI one and updating it at the end of every week there is a cricket game completed.

It has a page for each team and in that page it shows each individual performance for the player in each tour, i have even put the series result for the team. at the end of the sheet there is that players overall stats for the Calender year.

It starts from the 1st January to the end of the 2nd Test in the Windies and England. I have only completed the Test one at this stage but ODI is coming soon.

How to read it.

For each series i have put the players runs and in brackets their average in the next column after runs is 50's than a commar than 100's.

Surprises i have discovered.
Pakistan have yet to playa test this year.
Symmonds is Australia's leading run scorer in tests.
Ponting is still Australia's second highest run scorer for Australia despite supposed bad form
Vettori is New Zealand's 2nd highest run scorer. despite being a bowler.

Hope you enjoy it, and please tell me if ive made any mistakes so i can fix it. it gets a bid tedious going through numbers after a while.

Attachments

• stats 2008 test.xls
    79.5 KB · Views: 80

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Good one. Reminded me off my scrap book I maintained in 1996 World Cup.

formula1man

International Cricketer
Oh dear, despite being a big credit to Vettori, that really makes New Zealand look like a joke. I take it Taylor is first?

yes Ross is top, Fleming third i think, both of these two have only played in 2 of the 3 series so far this year.
Vettori is actually in the top 10 out of every country i think,

Users who are viewing this thread