Cricket Web's Online Cricket Game

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm also available, if required.

I want to be on the testing team, because in the past, most cricket games have wrong stats for subcontinent teams (most notably Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh).

lancashire666

International Coach
if you need another tester then im happy to help, i watch a fairly large amount of cricket and played pretty much any cricket game availble, ill PM you my email address

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
I wouldn't mind testing as I could do with something to play with instead of wasting my time doing nothing.

If needed, holla. ;)

rabeta

News Team Member
I'd be interested in this if you need any more help ;)

morson93

Club Cricketer
Count Me In Mate. Im On My Comp 8-12 Hours a Week. Amazingly Im Always Out Though.
[email protected]
Add Me On Msn:)

Not Bothered What I Do Count Me In For Anything.

Last edited:

JamesCricketWeb

School Cricketer
I've sent all you guys a PM. :)

More than happy to have more people giving their thoughts, should improve it more and get something good made.

Cheers guys.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Its a cool game. I like that some batsmen are betters than others, although I'm not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. Makes scoring runs as someone like UAE or Bangladesh far tougher. I'd like to see the option to bowl too, and the skill factor being taken out for Multiplayer, so that playing as UAE or Australia won't have a difference.

That being said...anyone want to take on the Mighty Banglas? Just says so, and I'll send you a challenge...

JamesCricketWeb

School Cricketer
Thanks especially to Colin and all the Planet Cricket members btw who helped with the testing, it was really appreciated :)

Agree with Nightprowler, they ripped off Cricinfo.

Certainly wasn't the case, regardless of what you think, any similar things are purely by chance, and if you'd seen what Colin and others saw in the early test versions, it was built from the ground up with ideas coming from many different people. Without wanting to sing my games own praises too much, there are also far more features and parts to the CW Cricket game.

JamesCricketWeb added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Its a cool game. I like that some batsmen are betters than others, although I'm not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. Makes scoring runs as someone like UAE or Bangladesh far tougher. I'd like to see the option to bowl too, and the skill factor being taken out for Multiplayer, so that playing as UAE or Australia won't have a difference.

That being said...anyone want to take on the Mighty Banglas? Just says so, and I'll send you a challenge...

That was done for a purpose, to make a difference in skill levels between the teams and players.

Bowling would be considered for a version 2 if it happens, which is unclear at this point in time.

Users who are viewing this thread