Crowd is messed up in demo

Joshu

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys

Got the demo earlier and it seems like good fun, much more fluid and fun than the EA games. but when I play, the crowd is totally messed up. When it loads up it looks fine for half a second, then I get all these artifacts and stuff when the game starts moving

Check out of this screenshot to see what I mean :eek:

Got a Athlon 3000+ and a Radeon X1800 XT with the latest drivers. Neither are overheating and I've tried turning AA, Anisotropic filtering and Catalyst AI off. Any ideas?!

If I can get this fixed, I'll probably buy it on Friday :)

i think try little lower resolution. and if still it same remove the drivers and install again

that definatley seems like a driver error or a card malfunction. If no other games are showing stuff like this then all u can do is keep trying other drivers.

Bah, just found out that BLC07 uses starforce protection, so I won't be getting it anyway :(

Funny how copy protection can completely turn off a customer from buying a legal copy :)

Joshu said:
Hey guys

Got the demo earlier and it seems like good fun, much more fluid and fun than the EA games. but when I play, the crowd is totally messed up. When it loads up it looks fine for half a second, then I get all these artifacts and stuff when the game starts moving

Check out of this screenshot to see what I mean :eek:

Got a Athlon 3000+ and a Radeon X1800 XT with the latest drivers. Neither are overheating and I've tried turning AA, Anisotropic filtering and Catalyst AI off. Any ideas?!

If I can get this fixed, I'll probably buy it on Friday :)

You get that kind-of distorted graphics sometimes when you are over-clocking your GPU and you over-clock a bit too much !

Joshu said:
Bah, just found out that BLC07 uses starforce protection, so I won't be getting it anyway :(

Funny how copy protection can completely turn off a customer from buying a legal copy :)
Why is that putting you off?

Joshu said:

Don't go believing those rumours created by warez pirates :noway

Because problems with starforce haven't been experienced by just warez kiddies :)

But most of those articles are a year and a half old, so I'm going to hope that they've fixed the problems. Mainly because I've been having great fun with the demo expansion and really really want the game. :D

Does anyone know if starforce breaks daemontools? I can't be arsed to swap cds all the time

This is a new version of starforce afaik.
I'm also pretty sure that the $1000 reward Starforce offered to anyone who could prove that the software had caused problems on their system is still unclaimed.

Users who are viewing this thread