Crysis Warhead

khan31

International Coach
i played Crysis, now i have to get this one :happy

Its worth every penny. Some may argue but for me Warhead has given better performance and sharper visuals in comparison to its predecessor. However, at the end of the day it is very short but still worth the money seeing as you get CRYSIS WARS!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
It didn't get a good review in PC Gamer. Personally, I'm far more hyped up about Far Cry 2. That game looks revolutionary!

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
It didn't get a good review in PC Gamer. Personally, I'm far more hyped up about Far Cry 2. That game looks revolutionary!
I think warhead is a pretty brilliant deal for the price. It has a good enough SP campaign(Quite fun to hear Nomad and Prophet's status on the other side of the island etc, Nice storyline, awesome cinematics) and a completely free Crysis wars, which comes on a second disc. The game's optimised too, I can recommend it 100%! :)

pingusten

Club Cricketer

Ha, PC Gamer. They lost my subscription when they gave The Orange Box a 7, travesty. Warhead has 9-10 basically across the board, for ?20 its an awesome deal.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Isn't it only six hours long though? Six poxy hours for ?20 is not what I call value for money.

pingusten

Club Cricketer
Isn't it only six hours long though? Six poxy hours for ?20 is not what I call value for money.

9 hours for me, with 21 maps of Multiplayer.

Plus I'm playing it through again with the mods which have been released, something that wont be possible on Far Cry 2 thanks to Ubisoft not including an SDK. Lazy.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
It took me more than 15 hours at the highest difficulty level (Delta). That's not counting the mods that have been released or are in the making. Moreover, multiplayer is quite awesome on warhead, especially crysis wars, which comes on a seperate DVD! ;)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
15 hours? Well, that's more like it. I usually dive straight into the hardest level anyway.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
15 hours? Well, that's more like it. I usually dive straight into the hardest level anyway.
Yeah it did take me 15 hours. I go slow with FPS's, I'm not the one who just does everything boom boom boom and finishes it lol, I take my time adapting to the environments, settings and the story, of course. That's what makes the game experience longer and even better.

It is definitely smaller than the original crysis though, but whatever it has does have a lot of punch in the SP mode. :)

Users who are viewing this thread