currently updating roster

robertport74 said:
this is the message i get
The instruction at ox77f51ed3 reference memory at oxe7e9f1db. the memory could not be read
It seems to be a system specific error rather than application specific error, anyway can you e-mail me your roster so that i will see whether i get this error or not

robertport74 said:
i am having alot of problems with the player editor that a error comes up say r.ponting then the player editor closes down and when u go back to that player the program closes again why is that

well i have this problem also thats why from a a weeks iam not using player editor

this is to barmyarmy how did u do your roster could u help i would like to do one for myself

Well I made mine before the Lineup or Player editors existed so mostly through hex editing...
It's much easier now with the editors I just mentioned. Simply open the roster, make the changes you want and then release the whole thing. What are you having difficulty with specifically?

with the error message so what i thought of doing was start with the original roster that came with the game and update that. i start with australia and i am having no problems with the original roster. but to update everything will take along time about two or three weeks because i would like to start playing the game with world cup. so i will update all sides this could take weeks. but the stats will be up to date so with the bats. another thing how do i make this into a roster so everyone can use it. i will eventually do all the england and australia state sides.

What error message do you get? Is this when you use the roster I made? I just think it's a bit silly for you to start from scratch when I've done most the work for you.

how can i save the error message on the screen so i can show prakesh and how do i make the updated roster to show him as well

i have tried everything so what i might do is updated the rosters and use barmy army i am having to many problems with the player editor and line up editor to keep going.

Print Screen for a screenshot.
Post it in the Player Editor thread.
Use the edit button instead of posting three times in a row.

the problem i get what i have mention before could i just use the team manager in the game instead of the player editor with the players i am having problems with. is this ok barmyarmy. when i do this does it double up the player in the team manager in the game or not.

i have nearly finish the australian team. i will do all sides as well as the state sides in australia. including canada, netherlands and namibia will be united states of america ok.
the other teams in the game i will work out which teams play australia in the tournaments., ok

Users who are viewing this thread