Custom Player questions

To improve non-licenced players: If you want to increase a batsman's attributes just reduce the points allocated to his bowling or fielding. You could reduce his bowling stats right down to 5 points for each of the 5 qualities and use all of these points to make his batting awesome.
To improve created players: By playing single player games you will earn stat points for good performances by each created player. 25 runs = 1pt; 25 perfectly timed shots = 1pt; 2 catches = 1pt; 25 perfectly timed deliveries = 1pt, etc, etc. I have found that I have gained most of my points for batting.

Creating a decent All-Rounder

Anybody able to create a decent all-rounder? Seems like the only way to do it is to make him a stiff in the field. If anybody has found a decent combination or allocation of the skill points, please post them.

I was going for a batsman who can also be a decent offspinner.

Thanks

so I am guessing the timed shots carry over from matches
?

also if i put a created player in a 2020 and test team, when i get a skill point in the test mode, does that also apply to the player in 2020

yea if its the same player then yea.. i would assume so anyway.

and to make a good allrounder you will pretty much have to start with them as a good allrounder that is a mook in the field that or someone that is not great at either bowling or batting but good at both... and play with that player for a LONG time but i guess you could play it on easy or medium and just bat with them in a test match till they get to like 1000 runs lol... that would give you about 60 skill points lol

Can I put in custom players into series I've already started ie: the ashes series - Id like to put in an Onions, and speed up Anderson and Broad.

Not easily no. I changed the bowling speeds fine but decided that adding a custom player was a bit too complicated.

Onions and Trott Stats

What stats have you given to your created Trott and Onions still amazed Onions isnt included by default :noway

Not really sure as to what stat to give them. But what I wanted to ask is what face did you give Trott?

ho do we add custom player

how do we add custum player in our teams

Custom Player

How do you put your custom player into a squad eg- abc going into aus squad :help

Users who are viewing this thread