CWsim (A New Sim) - Coming Soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisb

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is there any chance you could release it for mac, or embed the program on your website, like a Java or flash player app? For those of us who don't have a PC

Akul

International Coach
Release a graphically rich version. Along, with the gameplay and stuff.
Diwali would be ideal for releasing. ;)

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
Hmmm.Dosen't look all that great to me,add the image box & add pictures,& add a better backgorund.Are you using Vb Express.If you are there are I think around 125 colors in it

anirox

Club Captain
Is there any chance you could release it for mac, or embed the program on your website, like a Java or flash player app? For those of us who don't have a PC

have to learn on ways to do it as I don't know much about embedding on sites :(

----------

Release a graphically rich version. Along, with the gameplay and stuff.
Diwali would be ideal for releasing. ;)

Yeah Sure.
Our main aim is to make it as realistic as possible in terms of game-play

----------

Hmmm.Dosen't look all that great to me,add the image box & add pictures,& add a better backgorund.Are you using Vb Express.If you are there are I think around 125 colors in it

already mentioned in the screenshots that these are non-designed shots. The designing would be done to make them look better.

Don't worry bt that part

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Well, I must applaud you if you are programming in C++. Took me far too long just to grasp the basics. If you did put the work in, it certainly would pay off. Although don't see very much that is suggestive of working your asses off at the moment.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
Well, I must applaud you if you are programming in C++. Took me far too long just to grasp the basics. If you did put the work in, it certainly would pay off. Although don't see very much that is suggestive of working your asses off at the moment.

They're using C# which is way lot easier both programming wise as well as doing the ggraphical portion. IIRC PCCS was made in C# too.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Oh yeah. Course it is. Must have read it wrong somewhere. And there was me thinking these guys were computing wizards or something :p Anyhow, hope this Sim comes good.

anirox

Club Captain
BlitzBerg for your kind information I know c++ too and have done several works using it too.

But for this particular thing, C++ is more suitable . So using C++ :)

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Make sure it's gameplay is realistic & it has all new stuff free hits & review in commentary. If the graphivs are not that good it's fine, but please make gameply realistic. Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!

----------

You seem more cared about the presentation. I guess scores are far important.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Yea, graphics should come last imo. Work on getting the match engine right and then work on making it look nice. I'd rather have something that looks as ugly as sin and work well than have a beautiful UI and a horrible match engine.

Niklaus

Club Cricketer
waiting for it

----------

BlitzBerg for your kind information I know c++ too and have done several works using it too.

But for this particular thing, C++ is more suitable . So using C++ :)

I also know C++ :clap :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread