Das_vicky <2GT & 4GT> TV overlays

He will defintiely still be an active member. He will be able to help all those newbies out who are making TV Patches.

Hey buddies, I am always here, dont worry, as aussie1st pointed out i will do what i can for newbies. The comp problem may be a blessing in disguise, i am having a look deeply into the gob, may be i comeup with something extraordinary.......

The thing i dont wna tot be invloved in graphics patches is that my comp can run any 3D game now, so it will be very tiring to build graphics patch, so i said earlier i will concentrate on all sorts of editors

das_vicky said:
Hey buddies, I am always here, dont worry, as aussie1st pointed out i will do what i can for newbies. The comp problem may be a blessing in disguise, i am having a look deeply into the gob, may be i comeup with something extraordinary.......

The thing i dont wna tot be invloved in graphics patches is that my comp can run any 3D game now, so it will be very tiring to build graphics patch, so i said earlier i will concentrate on all sorts of editors

good to hear that,all the best.

das_vicky said:
. The comp problem may be a blessing in disguise, i am having a look deeply into the gob, may be i comeup with something extraordinary.......

Yeah like you did for cricket 2004 last time round .
I think you were the one who made all those screens and all. :cool:
The challenges,etc.

this is so sad, das that u have left the patching arena....this is very very sad for all of us here at pc....

well das do you have the pcr kits ?
i know that this is not the right thread to ask ...but if you do then plz send them to me or to jk16_4.

Good to know your back das!

I would like to make u the first request since your return ( i know what your thinking "oh boy" (sarcasm) :p )

I was hoping you could make the SET max overlay from WC 03. Pics can be found in the 2004 Dl center. Thanks das, and welcome back!

das_vicky nice to see you back i have the same request like CricketMan93 can u please make the SET MAX Tv Overlay i would really apreciate it.

Fine, i will make it , but give me little time. I will start on monday(since my exams will finsih on saturday). We here in India have a major festival from saturday and goes for a week, so i can be a bit late in completing the overlay.....hope understand.

das_vicky said:
Fine, i will make it , but give me little time. I will start on monday(since my exams will finsih on saturday). We here in India have a major festival from saturday and goes for a week, so i can be a bit late in completing the overlay.....hope understand.

Are you talking abt Durga Puja das,im really looking fwd to it.

Users who are viewing this thread