Das_vicky <2GT & 4GT> TV overlays

how? i installed the files to C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 Demo\data\motion and other areas but it didn't work

C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 Demo\
Straight into there. I haven't tried it but all of the files are edited using demo files.

But my favourite TV overlay is Sky sports (not fantasy) because its simple original & realistic

I Have A Gamezone In Lahore Any Body Tell Me How To Play Both Games In Network Plz Tell Me Or Creat A Patch

Here is an overlay i jsut by chance build on screenshots posted ny Aussie1st in some other thread....if u like it then i will continue building the full version(after 25th when my exams are over), so please comment......Eventhis one is not complete, i just took 40 mins out of my schedule( I am having exams next week) to build this....

Attachments

• nzskysports1.jpg
    nzskysports1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 195
Das... can you make a full version of the Ten Sports overlay, Prakash made it but it's no longer a priority for him as he's making classic matches and I know a lot of people waiting around for the complete overlay of Ten Sports, I hope you can make it as beautiful as some of your other works.

Not too bad Das, I would like to see what your final version of that looks like. Currently looks very rough but thats what I expect from 40 minutes of work.

so i should make tensports first or NZ sky sports first( either will be done after 25th sept, after my exams)

the bbc one you made earlier rocks das!!
could you make a complete overlay of that?
thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread