Das_vicky <2GT & 4GT> TV overlays

i am making based on the imahe posted

Bharat:: import only in the first eame object and try...

here's a preview

Attachments

• zee preview.JPG
    zee preview.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 362
Here are few more of almost completed version

zee15vr.jpg

zee23vc.jpg

zee32dm.jpg

zee46wn.jpg

zee58uj.jpg

zee60ar.jpg

There are still some leftouts which i am trying on, meanwhile u can enjoy this version and comment on it..

Some Features::
1) New TV graphics as seen on TV(different from ver 1)
2) ZEE Sponsored 3rd Umpire
3) Now see scores in Cutscenes as well.
4) ZEE transition.

Attachments

• ZEE_Supersport 2.0.zip
    228.4 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
I think I get what you mean now. Anyway great Zee TV graphics looks good. Also if you want to make the top of the pop up transparent like it is on TV just add a new text button. I've done it in my 9 patch so you can use that do make the top part solid and the bottom transaprent.

Last edited:
actually i thought the top part is also semi transparent, so i made the opacity of the top part around 85, i shall make them 100 next time(no nned for another text button) and release in subsequent versions

Das Vicky, i liked ur ten sports noball patch thing. But u have made it with an older version of Prakash's overlay. The new version has a bigger logo, u can find it lower in the 1 page of his thread. If you could do ur patch using the new version, it would be better.

geat job but just a few requests

hay dasvickey, u are absolutly a genious.i loved all ur tv overlays.the are awesome.i would like to request for ESPN and Starsports if u can.they are theonly one left out.it u can plz make the tensports logo a bit big.the sky sports logo should be blue as in the bollom bar not white.anyway, i am telling u again that u are a genious.i am from calcutta. :cool:

he anisin just post the screenshotts of ESPN and i shall jave it done, but currently i am making a SKysports 2006 overlay...

iceman_waugh said:
This is not the ZEE graphics .
As a matter of fact they do not even have their own production team.
If i'm not mistaken ,these are the New Nimbus Graphics who have given them to ZEE only for the matches. :p

I am not aware of that. These were the images of the Asia vs Africa match that was today.

Another comment about the overlay: the blue parts are a bit too light. The top bar is dark blue, and the second bard should be less a little dark blue.

Actually all the three bars are blue, but I like the last bar that you made coloured black.

And if you look at the Zee logo: it's way different then the one used in here. It has the colours purple, blue and yellow in it.

But still: you made it pretty quick!

thanks for your opinion i will take caare of that, i am using ZEE sports logo where as the one used was ZEE tv. ALso the exact colours were difficult to get in such a little time...

For the timing have alook at this and give your opinion

Attachments

• sky20061.JPG
    sky20061.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 332
upload prob

hay dasvicky i got an espn Screen shot but how do i upload it to u??

get te screenshot in jpg format and during posting your reply use the manage attacchments button to select the jpg and upload, but give me some time as i am doing the sky2006 patch

ok there u go i uploaded the espn logo.hope u like it.looking for the starsports

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 309
  • star_logo.gif
    star_logo.gif
    319 bytes · Views: 293
Download the SKy 2006 alpha version now, ........please give your opinions

Attachments

• SKY2006 alpha.zip
    298 KB · Views: 230
  • sky20061.JPG