Das_vicky <2GT & 4GT> TV overlays

It's all wrong, mate. The colours are all mixed up and the infobar should be in the top right corner.

how did u know as skysports have used this in cricket,moreover use of long bars at bottom gives more options for display...........

hey aussie thanks for your help, but I actually asked for the rfe files inside those big files, since i have problem extracting them(actually the extracted files contains only random characters)

Is that the Sky sports logo they will use in 2006 or is that the football overlay.

Its all speculated, this is based on the currently being used in football matches

Could someone make a patch that has all the overlays and asigns them to the right country.

Sky Sports-England
Ten sports- Asia
Channel 9 - Australia
???- New Zealand

do u mean that when played in england the graphics to be used is SKy and in Asia Ten sports to be used..............ya this can be done but first all the graphics had to be done and exe has to be edited and using VB, an editor has to be made (exe editing is sam's dept.)

I think if that could be done it would be great. I don't know the national cricket broadcasters for most countries, but I know Australia, England and Wales, and New Zealand's. I've written them below.

Australia: Channel Nine Network
England and Wales: Channel Four
New Zealand: Sky Sport New Zealand

aussie1st has already made a Channel Nine Network patch, DANNY79 has already made a Channel Four patch but someone needs to make one for Sky Sport New Zealand, plus the other countries.

Sam would need to edit the .exe to allow this, so if anyone could give him a nudge that would be great. I haven't a clue about this sort of thing. Sorry!

Oh, guys, please post in my pitch mats thread! I will be releasing the first version of a pitch mat pack soon!

Nice idea, I can't wait for the Sky Sports 2006 graphics though.

just downloaded your sky sports 2006 overlay. its amazing.

Das Vicky, i liked ur ten sports noball patch thing. But u have made it with an older version of Prakash's overlay. The new version has a bigger logo, u can find it lower in the 1 page of his thread. If you could do ur patch using the new version, it would be better. Could u do a similar patch for ur sky sports 2006 patch as well?

i said i need some time, actually i am busy with espn now. Here's a screenshot, do u like it?

And hey scateboarder my version of Sky 2006 is already uploaded, u can download it now in the downloads section

Attachments

• ESPN ver 1.0.JPG
    ESPN ver 1.0.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
hay dude great work in ur ESPN dude.u work sooooooooo fast.i just gave u the image2 de and u already made.**** man u are absolutly awesome.anyway its amaizing but,i think the bottom bar where the score is should be red too instead of white(thats what i saw y'day).aany way ur sky sports is really great.u should work for the team at EA ;)

thanks everybody bit anisin can u be more clear like..........is the white part in the bottom bar red or the whole is red??any screenshots??i made the bottm bar on my own as i had no images

Is it something like this

Attachments

• espn ver 1.JPG
    espn ver 1.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread