Data Editor Petition For ICC 09

danevogel

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
write your names and comments on here if you want a data editor tool

I'm sorry man but...

fail.jpg

i think the reason they don't bring one out is because they don't want teams to be rigged for online play.
i am against bringing one out for the newest icc (09) but i would be for if they were bringing one out for 08. this wouldn't relly have any negatives as hardly anyone would play 08 online.
so i'm all for a data editor for the older versions. just not icc 09.

Because it took so long to get 08 playable on-line.

I don't see a data editor, built by us, happening in the future. Knowing what a players stats are, is not only unrealistic but takes so much out of the game.

Just make a Player Creator tool and Hooper is happy.

there is an un-official player editor for 08.....not sure if it would work for 09 though.

there is an un-official player editor for 08.....not sure if it would work for 09 though.

It does not. But if you take a look at the other threads then you'll see that the guys are working on editing players using artmoney.

It does work mate, I tried it out. You can edit everything except bowling.

The 08 editor will only work for some things of ICC 09 because some offsets are same and some are changed.

If the developer of ICC 08 editor can post us the older offsets, I am sure it will be easy then to crack the offsets of current ICC game.

We know how to edit everything...

Yes and we have for a while... go visit the Editing ICC09 thread in the downloads section; use the DOB converter and the Artmoney table.

Data Editor FOr ICC 2009

Friends I desperatley need Editor for ICC 2009. I have ICC 2008 ediotr but its not working with 2009. I am very much puzzled with ArtMoney too.. i dont know from where i can get the ICC2009 artmoney table and edit..
So if any one can help me about the artmoney and guide me ... i will be thankful to them.

Its better if some one can get the ICC 2009 editor working..

Users who are viewing this thread