Data Editor Petition For ICC 09

Because it took so long to get 08 playable on-line.

I don't see a data editor, built by us, happening in the future. Knowing what a players stats are, is not only unrealistic but takes so much out of the game.

Not really, this is pretty much a void argument. Especially when you consider that a giant like Football Manager presents the user with all sorts of attributes.

The only reason I can see you declining such an opportunity is so that next year you can update the database again and extort some more money.

I don't want any editor because then there will be no fun playing the game without equality.Also there would have been no patches if editor was needed.So no to editor from my side.

write your names and comments on here if you want a data editor tool

Petiton, petition?! That'll get you far, won't it mate. It's not the hardest thing in the world to edit ICC check in the dowloads section there's some tips in there.

Oh and by the way, you'll ruin the fun for yourself by making your players ultra awesome at everything.

Agree with some people who have said it prior, don't get artmoney one bit.

There are a few editors out but i can't get any to work.
If we can edit it already with artmoney they might as well just bring an official editor out and say you can't use it for online play.

The reason I want any editor is not to make the game un fun by making invincible teams; it is to make the players how I think they should be rated!!!
eg change hughes, mendis, gumbhir etc and make some of the atrocious new zealander's better; eg taylor and vettori.

Yeah, I agree with the idea of an editor for those reasons...

But for online play, no edited games allowed thanks...

At least I'm not the only one who can't get the editors to work. :p

Users who are viewing this thread