days in a test match are all wrong

paceattack

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was playing a test match on the PS2 (Eng vs Aus).

I played the first innings and was out at 5:00 pm. I saved and when I came back the next day the time was 1:40 pm on the first day. The time was all wrong.

When I saved again.....the same thing happend. It meant that the entire testmatch was completed inside the 1st day!!!!!!

Has this happened to anyone else?

Please tell me that this was only a one off and the timing of the game is stiull in place and test matches do go to days beyond the first?

Also, does pitch wearing make a diffrence?

paceattack said:
I was playing a test match on the PS2 (Eng vs Aus).

I played the first innings and was out at 5:00 pm. I saved and when I came back the next day the time was 1:40 pm on the first day. The time was all wrong.

When I saved again.....the same thing happend. It meant that the entire testmatch was completed inside the 1st day!!!!!!

Has this happened to anyone else?

Please tell me that this was only a one off and the timing of the game is stiull in place and test matches do go to days beyond the first?

Also, does pitch wearing make a diffrence?
Hi Mate,

This is a bug in the game that happens in test matches, the way to get around it is to bowl or bat the first over of the following day then you can save and quit and come back to it later, when you reload it should continue on from where you saved.

kymsheba said:
Hi Mate,

This is a bug in the game that happens in test matches, the way to get around it is to bowl or bat the first over of the following day then you can save and quit and come back to it later, when you reload it should continue on from where you saved.

Cheers. Thanks for your help. Really appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread