Dazza's + Others Kits Request

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys if you have any requests for Dazza or any other kit makers please use this post for all the requests.

Because i think we should leave the Cricket 2005 .fsh files thread for that certain topic :cool:

So dazza i was wondering is it possible if you could make a India ODI kit .. thanks.

Skysports Stumps,Rope & TV Overlay.
Also could some explain how you import items using the Fshed?

Last edited:
E=MC said:
Guys if you have any requests for Dazza or any other kit makers please use this post for all the requests.

Because i think we should leave the Cricket 2005 .fsh files thread for that certain topic :cool:

So dazza i was wondering is it possible if you could make a India ODI kit .. thanks.
first look. does anything need changing?

Attachments

• india.jpg
    india.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 759
Top work Dazza, keep 'em coming mate :cool:

Top work Dazza. Looks awesome man. Anyway, which Indian player is in that picture. To me looks like Yuvraj Singh.

dazza, did you just put the sponsor logos over the indian kit already in the game, i want to get the color to look that good. but despite looking good in photoshop, the kit is just too bright in game.

the only thing wrong with the kit is \the tricolor on the collar is too big. other than that, your kit is incredible, keep up the good work

Last edited:
f0bstyle said:
dazza, did you just put the sponsor logos over the indian kit already in the game, i want to get the color to look that good. but despite looking good in photoshop, the kit is just too bright in game.

the only thing wrong with the kit is \the tricolor on the collar is too big. other than that, your kit is incredible, keep up the good work
no. i used bits from the wc2003 kit i made for 2004. To make the colour a bit darker for this kit i copied the kit on top of a plain white 2005 kit templete and used mulitpy. Like you, before i did this the kit looked too bright ingame.

Attachments

• skyblue.jpg
    skyblue.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 629
  • skybluec.jpg
    skybluec.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 621
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread