DBC 17 available on US PSN Store on Dec 15th!!!

Haha and the Xbox 1 users thought they would get to play it before us. :lol

(Sorry... I feel your pain... Just 1 more day, we all will enjoy it together :cheers )
It's been out for about 2 hours for me on the Xbox One store.
B4Kh749.png

Will the Xbox version run in lower resolution than ps4 like almost all games? also will both version be 60 fps(Xbox and Ps4)?

I have changed my region to India in store and bought the game, can't be patient for a day!

1GB downloaded, 9.64 to go!!

How did yu pay for it?

Oh, I have active Indian bank card of mine. So just purchased using Indian currency. I am looking forward for PC version, so will be playing only for while in Xbox.

Oh, I have active Indian bank card of mine. So just purchased using Indian currency. I am looking forward for PC version, so will be playing only for while in Xbox.
Lucky.. i tried to pay using us credit card it doesnt work ig i just gotta wait now enjoy tho

Great to hear that! Hope to see your review up sometime within 5-6 hours. ;)

@surendar - You saved $42 by buying it via your Indian bank. :)

@surendar - You saved $42 by buying it via your Indian bank. :)
Oh how?

So 10.63 GB downloaded. Ready to play now, very excited. Thank you @BigAntStudios for this wonderful release, always excited in hearing anything about DBC.

Attachments

• 1481773327164-766536517.jpg
    1481773327164-766536517.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 95
I have changed my region to India in store and bought the game, can't be patient for a day!

1GB downloaded, 9.64 to go!!

How did you do that... did you change it from the console itself, or from the computer. Can you please tell me the steps. Thanks!

Basically, the US version is $99.95, ₹6800. And as you know, in India is priced at ₹3990.
@surendar

US version won't be $99. I think you are confusing Aus region with the US one. New games in US are $59

Basically, the US version is $99.95, ₹6800. And as you know, in India is priced at ₹3990.
@surendar

Actually he did save $42. Since he had the indian active card/account. He paid 3990 indian rupees which around $60. Good thinking bro. I might do the same. But need to know how did you change the region.. did you created a new profile with region as India...?

Users who are viewing this thread