DBC14 In Sa- 4th of April on PS3+Xbox

Guys,,,seems like the 8th

Check Megarom Games fb page,,,,they are the ones bringing the game to SA and telling everyone it launches on the 8th

*crying* Again!!!!

I hope we are not going to have a delay. Have not heard anything from BT games over the last few days.

I would like to join any South African league you guys have but let me first test the game with my connection when I have it. Don't think it will be a problem.

I will cry if its delayed till next week now... Been watching all the comments of others playing today already made me feel jealous!

----------

Didnt megarom post last week with the game discs at their office though?
Sure i saw it on news24

I havent been following them since their story that broke

I would be more than happy if things stay the way they are

A guy from bt games phoned me at around 5 to finalise my pre order for the 4th. I really hope this is not going to be delayed. .......

Takealot and Kalahari websites all now releasing on the 8th

This was in the e-mail sent to me from where I pre ordered mine copy of DB14

'Please note that we have had a delay on receiving the stock from the publisher so we have had to move the release to the 8th April"

We waited years so a few more days won't hurt I guess, as long as there's no more delay's after this its all good:)

Maybe, and hopefully its their April fools joke.

I got an email saying that it's still the 4th.

I also pre ordered from BT games. I really hope it isn't delayed, because I have the weekend off from work!

There is an article on My Broadband with confirmation from Megarom for the delay, because of unforseen shipping and production schedule delays.

Hopefully the pre ordered games are in stock and just ran out of stock for the rest :)

Users who are viewing this thread