DBC14 In Sa- 4th of April on PS3+Xbox

Hey guys ! I'm new on this forum so help and patience will be great !:wave HAHA I've read a lot, but only just joined. So we still trying to find out about the release date here ? I asked on the BT Games Facebook page and left a very angry comment on Megarom's page, but still waiting for a reply. This delay is pathetic to say the least...:mad

I hope so too @danie,,,,whats confusing is, their website still has the fourth

That is true, I have emailed one of their sales executives to find out what is going on.

what is making me quite frustrated is the fact that there are people that have the game already, and then we get delayed.

Yeah completely agree @Exo, please share if anyone gets any news regarding release times and confirmations.

I guess i will be watching others playing on youtube in the meantime

Welcome aboard @Franna1017

Can someone here call Terry to find clarity,,,,I have pastered the guy too much now

011 462-7441

Unfortunate I have pestered him plenty of times myself. He only says that the suppliers couldn't get the stock here in time, hence the delay. And with regard to Markkkkk getting the confirmation email, he says that they are still busy with updating the orders for a 8 April release date.

This is crap BT Games can't even answer my emails... If this is delayed I'll be so disappointed how can you not get stock for a game when others have it 4 days early?!?

@Exo, so I guess its confirmed then

Heartache starts, bitterly disappointed, is this typical of SA to drag its feet on everything?

This is what is stated on BT Games website at 08:23 today...

ETA: Apr 08, 2014

:(

Typical of SA indeed. Found a website from Dubai which delivers internationally, but the game will cost more, so don't know if I should go for it... Also don't know when I'll receive it then

Lets just wait, ordering abroad its not worthy

I had planned an indoor weekend, up in smoke then

As hard as it is and will no doubt be, i would rather wait till next week than to buy from Dubai, shipping will take at least 2-3 days and then you will pay import tax as well as shipping costs for essentially only a couple of days earlier.

Hi Guys, also new to the forum and really excited to get my hands on this game.

This is really dissapointing, to have some counties release earlier than expected but we can't even get a release on time. . .anyway let's hope the Proteas can keep us entertained the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread