DBC14 In Sa- 4th of April on PS3+Xbox

ruiter

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I thing its the 8th for us just called BT hoping that it maybe a April fool joke they confirmed nxt week...If SA Proteas can win on Friday than they wil win the cup

danie

School Cricketer
Just got a response from Megarom stating that they received stock and it is being distributed to retailers for friday release:cheers:D

Franna1017

School Cricketer
Are you guys serious ?????!!!!! That's the best news I've ever heard ! But now I feel bad for complaining on their facebook page so much though... Or perhaps the pressure got them to do their job

lars08

School Cricketer
Hellllll yeahhhh. Wife going to keep herself busy with box office this weekend. Lol

Eugene

County Cricketer
SA.....
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It sucks that the pc version is two months later than consoles. Since I pre-ordered Pc version in January.
Hope the speed up the process.
Are any of you guys getting it on Pc?

I will as soon as it hits steam.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just spoke to someone at megarom and it is indeed being released on Friday in SA at all major retailers! Best news ever!!

Eugene

County Cricketer
SA.....
Just spoke to someone at megarom and it is indeed being released on Friday in SA at all major retailers! Best news ever!!

Oddly enough though Kalahari have also moved their date from the 4th to the 8th of April.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I think the issue was whether megarom was actually going to have stock by then. The lady I spoke to said there was an expected delay in shipment but it has been rectified and Friday is a definite now

Eugene

County Cricketer
SA.....
I think the issue was whether megarom was actually going to have stock by then. The lady I spoke to said there was an expected delay in shipment but it has been rectified and Friday is a definite now

:cheers great stuff.

Abyss

Club Cricketer
Oddly enough though Kalahari have also moved their date from the 4th to the 8th of April.

I dont think it will harm them to much to leave it as the 8th. That way, they are covered incase there are any more "problems". Rather sooner delivery than a late delivery.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yeeepie!!! All back to normal now...

Phew!!!

I did a little dance upon seeing the good news

Users who are viewing this thread