DBC14 In Sa- 4th of April on PS3+Xbox

I sent Kalahari a mail yesterday to find out if we back on track. But no reply as of yet. When checking online for a update on my order, they still show the 8th of April. So i guess its a case of waiting till it arrives one day.

I pre ordered last year September or there about so hopefully i can get a steelbook, but like Lootsie says, i would take any i can get tomorrow. If BT games dont have my steelbook i will go get another copy tomorrow rather than wait till next week.

I pre ordered last year September or there about so hopefully i can get a steelbook, but like Lootsie says, i would take any i can get tomorrow. If BT games dont have my steelbook i will go get another copy tomorrow rather than wait till next week.

Absolutely!!
My leave actually starts tomorrow so next week I'll be home grinding my way through the career mode!
:)
Apparently it's extremely difficult!!

I only have tomorrow from 12, and then sunday. :( But you can bet i will be playing the carreer mode every night next week! And next weekend is fully booked out by an appointment with my couch and my ps3 (Don Bradman requested a meeting :spy)

I only have tomorrow from 12, and then sunday. :( But you can bet i will be playing the carreer mode every night next week! And next weekend is fully booked out by an appointment with my couch and my ps3 (Don Bradman requested a meeting :spy)

Lol!
Enjoy man!! Apparently it's normal to have a batting average of around 11 after your first season!!

Lol!
Enjoy man!! Apparently it's normal to have a batting average of around 11 after your first season!!

LOL then i am going to have to go with a bowling all rounder so as to not get disappointed in myself

The one thing I am quite worried about, and I don't know if I just misread it, is that if you are a bowler you sometimes don't even get selected to bowl. Or does it change as you go through the season?

I think that only happens if you have downloaded teams. But i might be mistaken.
There is a patch on the way for the problem with lineups and downloaded teams

The one thing I am quite worried about, and I don't know if I just misread it, is that if you are a bowler you sometimes don't even get selected to bowl. Or does it change as you go through the season?

Only happens when you download teams because they are way overpowered! :)
Even saw vids where tailenders scored double centuries.
Play with the default teams to avoid this.

Only happens when you download teams because they are way overpowered! :)
Even saw vids where tailenders scored double centuries.
Play with the default teams to avoid this.

you have misunderstood the issue completely. it has nothing to do with the custom teams/players being overpowered...

see here

best fix is: start a career mode with default players, then download from CA. you keep the default teams in career and won't have any problems, the other modes you have the CA teams

I sent Kalahari a mail yesterday to find out if we back on track. But no reply as of yet. When checking online for a update on my order, they still show the 8th of April. So i guess its a case of waiting till it arrives one day.

Will you let us know if you hear anything regarding the Kalahari pre orders?

Users who are viewing this thread